Ethical Pet Atomic Rubber Bouncing Ball Cat Toy, 2-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Your cat will love the bumpy fun shape.
- Unique shape makes them bounce in every direction keeping your cat on their toes.
- Fun colors you and your cat will enjoy.
- Cats are naturally curious, and they can become depressed when bored. Ensure them a good time with this toy!
- Great for multiple pet households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Unicorn & Rainbow Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.98Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cataction Plush Raccoon with Catnip Cat Toy, Purple$6.24Chewy Price
- Frisco Pride Pin Wheel Cat Toy$6.48Chewy Price
- dealPetstages Lil' Avocato Cat Toy with Catnip$3.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- HuggleHounds HuggleFleece Ball Cat Toys, 3-pack$10.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Toss 'N Twinkle Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- SmartyKat Dream Dangler Cat Toy$2.44Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- SmartCat Toy Box Balls, Color Varies, 3 Pack$2.41Chewy Price$2.49List Price
- KONG Kickeroo Cuddler Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.56Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Petlinks Flicker Fun Electronic Light Ball Cat Toy, Green, Small$4.99Chewy Price$5.63List Price
- Frisco Baseball Corndog Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Feather||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
250 Customer Reviews
Cat loves them, but potential choking hazard
My cat absolutely loves these and goes crazy for them. Unfortunately he also likes chewing on things and within half an hour he'd bitten all the little nubs off and eaten them. If your cat is weird like mine and likes to eat random things, maybe skip this toy. Or just be sure to supervise them while they're playing!
bouncy and small
This toy is very bouncy on hard floors but not carpet. It definitely is unpredictable they way it will bounce and Miss Kitty loves to chase it. She doesn't ever pick it up or swat at it. She only plays with it if I throw it, but she loves chasing it.
MY CAT LOVED THESE!!!
My cat is very playful and high energy and these things were literally perfect for him. We played with them as soon as they arrived and they are so much fun. I will definitely be buying more!!!
Not bad but not great
They're a little smaller than I was expecting. Some of our cats go for them, some don't. They're still cute little wiggle toys if you gently kick them around. Maybe our cats just need coaxing...
Not what I thought
This is larger and harder than the toy I was trying to replace. My cat likes the softer, bouncier, slightly smaller version, which we have now, but doesn't seem to go for this one much. Some cats or small dogs may like this one, even though mine doesn't, so I am not saying it is not a good toy. If you have enough space to roll it so it can bounce erratically and be chased, it may work for you.
Love these! Ordered more!
My cat loves these things!! I had to buy more because just two weren’t enough for her. They absolutely do bounce. I was hesitant to buy because some people say they do bounce and some people say they don’t. They bounce everywhere. We’ve knocked some things over accidentally by bouncing these things too hard. She catches them and brings them back to us to throw again. For anyone who has one that doesn’t bounce, get a replacement or throw that thing hard, it will bounce
Both my cats ignored these, so I gave away
I thought these would be a nice change for my cats. My youngster loves chasing bouncing ping pong balls, and I wanted the older cat to have a new activity. I couldn’t get either of my cats to play or chase these. Tried several attempts - rolling, bouncing, different times of day/night. They are heavier than most cat toys, and maybe better for a small dog. I was disappointed my cats ignored these. I gave mine to a thrift store that benefits animal rescue.
Bouncy ball fun
My human had one of these balls when I came to live with her. I like to play with it because it bounces and goes in unpredictable directions, kind of like a mouse. The original ball was getting a little beat up, so I was glad that my human found these and got more.
Fun crazy bounce
Pamina, my cat, will chase after these (she will chase almost anything I throw) and they are sturdy and have an interesting bounce pattern. She doesn't play with them on their own
fun kitten toys
I bought these for some different types of toys for my kitten. She loves these and so I do! I bounce them around the house for her. Thankfully my dog doesn't eat them but they are small.