Ethical Pet Sponge Soccer Ball Cat Toy, 4-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive, colorful balls were made to entice your kitty with a soft, foam texture.
- Pack comes with four multi-colored toys—the more, the merrier!
- Bright colors will be easy to see and might be less-likely to cause human slips and falls.
- Ideal for both solo and interactive play with your VIP—that's "very important pet."
- Encouraging her hunting instincts may avoid boredom, restlessness and behavioral issues—hide these around the house to provoke her desire to hunt.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Spot Rainbow Plush Rattling Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 12-pack$7.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- SmartyKat Chickadee Chirp Electronic Bird-Sound Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$7.97List Price
- DealSmartyKat Flutter Balls Feathery Cat Toy$4.57Chewy Price$8.31List Price
- Turbo Glitter Pom Pom Ball Cat Toy, 4 count$2.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Sparkle Fish Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-Pack$4.56Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Wool Pom Poms Cat Toy with Catnip$3.55Chewy Price$3.89List Price
- DealFrisco Paw & Play Mouse Cat Toy, 10-Pack$6.68Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Big Cactus Kicker Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.78Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Petlinks Lil' Critters Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.40Chewy Price$8.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Crinkle||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Balls||Chasers||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Balls|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
569 Customer Reviews
3 cheers for Chewy!
One, my cat LOVES chasing toy balls, so I knew he’d love these soccer balls. He does. These are great little toys!!! BUY them. Two, my original shipment was lost in transit, which I didn’t even know — Chewy e-mailed me! They had already sent out a replacement box of the toys I bought. They were super-kind to even include 1 extra package of the balls. I was SO NOT upset at the shipment’s delay, even after THEY told me of the issue. Chewy has awesome things for my fur baby kitty, AND they sure have some wonderful employees. Thanks to everyone at Chewy!! You rock. God Bless.
These are GREAT!!!
I have several cats. They all LOVE these balls!! The balls bounce well so my cats are always batting them, rolling them, bouncing them, jumping on them, throwing them, and carrying them in their mouths around the house!! The balls hold up well and last a long time! I have even washed them!! (Had to...they somehow made it to the litter box or in the backyard). I don't understand the reviews or pictures of the ball "destroyed". I have washed them in warm/hot water in the washer and they still come out looking great!! I have bought several of these as they are played with so much they go missing. I find them...everywhere! Lol If l move furniture and find one and my cat sees it...he still comes running for it. Definitely a favorite toy for them!
I HAVE TWO IN-HOUSE CATS AND TEN FERAL CATS THAT I FEED AND SHELTER. ALL OF THEM LOVE THESE BALLS. THEY CAN HOOK THEM WITH THEIR CLAWS AND WHIP THEM ALL OVER, THEN CHASE THEM. GOOD FUN, GREAT EXERCISE FOR ALL MY FELINES. I'M SURE I'LL BE ORDERING MORE SOON. KEEP THEM IN STOCK PLEASE.
Not so playful
Out of 4 cats (including 2 kittens that play with just about anything) none were impressed with these soccer balls. I have been looking for a small plastic one I got from discount store but can't find. That one was constantly in play...and was a kid toy, not cat toy. These foam balls don't interest any of the cats. They don't even try to chase. They like the little furry balls and plastic ones but not these.
Cat Loved Them...Maybe a Little TOO Much
I guess I have to give these things 5 stars, because my cat loved them SO MUCH that he popped them straight out of existence. I gave him one and he played with it like crazy - we could even still hear him running around with it after we had gone to bed. But then the next morning, the ball was nowhere to be found! So we gave him ball #2 and sure enough, two days later that one was gone too. And so it goes. I start to wonder, is he eating them?? No, surely we would've found some shredded remains lying around by now. He's never done this with any other toy we've given him before, there's just something special about these little foam soccer balls. Much to my husband's chagrin, I turned our entire house upside down one evening trying to determine where Mr. Kitty had stashed these suckers, but to no avail. Vanished without a trace. Evaporated into the aether. So here I am, back on Chewy again to buy more soccer balls. 10/10 would recommend Pictured Below: A Cat and His Toy, colorized, 2022
Very Fun Balls!
Not only do our cats LOVE these foam balls, I don't have to worry about stepping on a hard plastic one and crushing it to pieces. Our newest kitten even carries these balls around in his mouth as his "hunting prize"! LOL!
They actually play with these!
My cat who doesn't get excited about play too much in his senior years, actually got excited about this and chased it around for longer than I expected! They are foam but they bounce and go really far. I brought half to the shelter where I volunteer and the cat I played with went bananas for it! I can't say how long they last if you have a really rambunctious cat though.
My new kitten loves soft toys and balls, but these balls smelled strongly like chemicals - combination of latex paint and kerosene maybe. Absolutely horrible. Kitten would run after it, get a whiff, and run away.
I bought these for my cats and am I glad I did. Moo loves batting them around and they are easy for her to pick up and take to wherever she wants to play.
Good Toy But
My kitties loved these, but they really do not last long...so I would not recommend unless your kitty is gentle on toys.