KONG Twistz Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique surface creates unpredictable bounce.
- Unique texture for easy grabbing.
- Powerful bounce for paw-some games of fetch.
- Floats for swimming and retrieving fun.
- Durable material designed to last.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- KONG Twistz Ring Dog Toy, Large$9.50Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
- KONG ChiChewy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- KONG Jumble Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$20.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Large, Red$11.25Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 7.5-in$19.95Chewy Price
- dealNerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Blinky Babble Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.84Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Ball Dog Toy, Blue$5.18Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy, Large$14.50Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Extra strong toy
Cricket usually destroys a ball, rope, or pretty much any toy within minutes of getting it. The Kong brand is the only one I can keep around!!
Amazing Ball bounce is extraordinary
This ball is perfect for Sergeant Major. He is a cross between a yorkie and a Jack Russel and has endless energy. No ordinary ball can make more than five minutes in his paws. He is a vigorous chewier and likes to play fetch continuously. The only problem with this ball is really not a problem but it doesn't light up or make a noise. Sergeant Major is a rescue that has very bad eye sight. Thuse the reason we look for balls with lights and that make noise but he doesn't seem to have any problem finding this ball and the bounce is extraordinary. I wish I had pictures to share of him jumping in the air catching this ball. He has so much fun. I recommend this ball to everyone.
very good for power chewers
my shepherd likes to crunch on his balls, which results into breaking them and throwing them away. This kong ball is very good for high intensity chewers. So far its lasted us a few weeks!
Kong Twists Ball
I thought this ball would be a lot larger when I bought it but it is pretty small. However, my Aussie, Jesse, loves it not only to chew on but also to play fetch with it. He has played with it daily since we got it.
Perfect for chewers!
This toy is holding up well to 3 Dalmatians who destroy all toys quickly. They love this toy and fight over it daily.
We love it, but beware it’s SO bouncy
My 2 yo lab/heeler mix is a heavy chewer and this is lasting! She likes to do jaw reps with her toys, but this one is so dense she doesn’t really even try. It’s a very fun fetch toy, but I will warn you, it’s VERY bouncy. This is more of an outside toy than an inside one.
Enjoyable colorful ball.
This is one of the gifts our one year old dog received for her birthday and she’s enjoying Mom & Dad throwing it to her.
Good for chewers
So far, one of the longest lasting balls. I definitely have a power chewer pitty pup & it took her a couple months to destroy it.
durable and floats in pool
This is the second favorite toy. My 5 dogs love it and I am going to order another.
CHEWY IS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A FUR BABY PARENT
CHEWY IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO BEING A PET PARENT THEY ARE VERY CAREING FOR ALL MY NEEDS FOR MY PETS THEY EVEN SENT ME FLOWERS WHEN ONE OF MY DOG PAST AWAY WE LOVE CHEWY !!!