Kurgo Backseat Bridge Dog Car Barrier, Beige
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sturdy, rugged pad that holds up to 100 pounds.
- Partition creates a barrier to hinder dog from standing on the armrest & getting in the front seat.
- Reversible black and hampton sand colors to match vehicle interiors.
- Recommended for spaces not greater than 13" from back of seat to seat edge.
- Made of 600d Polyester with TPE Backing and is completely waterproof.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Black, Large$59.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Travel Safety Pet Barrier$25.98Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Gray$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Booster Seat$89.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Frisco Adjustable Metal Dog Car and SUV Barrier$54.98Chewy Price
- Pawple Adjustable Universal Fit SUV Dog Barrier$44.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Booster Seat, X-Large$47.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Quilted Velvet Waterproof Center Console Access Hammock Car Seat Cover, Chocolate, X-Large$159.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Car Seat Saver, Tan$49.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Hammock Car Seat Cover, Grey$34.36Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Deluxe Car Seat Cover, Black, 54-in$64.02Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Clark Gable Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$52.00Chewy Price$65.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||Pockets, Collapsible, Water-resistant||Pockets, Water-resistant||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
seat divider problems
I use 2 ack seat covers one is a hammock and this one completes the entire area. I have 2 dogs a corgi and a French bull dog. the front seat divider just doesn't keep the dogs out of the front. It bends back so easily. I'm still trying to fix this as the idea is a good one. Needs a little more thought to make it work.
I had to put the storage boxes sold by you and others under to support my 80 lb dog. Not sure I’m going to us and I have to keep straightening it. It’s for small dogs.
Must for gap between folded back seats
This bridge is perfect for my GLC 2020, which has folded back seats that don’t flush up against the front seat. Bridges the gap and sturdy enough for my 100 lb German Shepherd.
I love this product! It has made car rides so much more comfortable for my dog. She's an english bulldog and she is very "top heavy". Before this backseat bridge was installed, my dog would lose her balance when the car came to a stop. Sometimes she would nearly fall to the floor. This was very stressful for me. Now car rides are a stress-free enjoyable experience for her and I.
This bridge covers the open space in the back seat so well. It's a little slippery so I put down a non slip rug (but that slides abit also). The straps over the front seat should be longer. At full length, the bridge goes up a bit instead of flat. I also covered the seat with the Kurgo matching cover. Works great, dogs safe & happy
Great, especially when transporting multiple dogs
This works better than anything else I’ve tried to extend the size of my backseat area for my golden retrievers.
Happy Traveling Dog
I bought this to fill the gap between the front and back seats in my new Subaru Crosstrek. It was easy to install, is secure, and with the addition of a large rectangular dog bed, it provides a luxurious berth for a very persnickety English Cocker. He rates it 4 Paws Up.
Does what I bought it for
I have 3 dogs; 55, 38 & 18 pounds. Tight in the backseat of my Venza. They travel with us everywhere. The 38 insists on navigating from the console which requires pillows in the space to support him. 55 is a retriever and curls up tight to stay on the seat and she already has back problems. And, 18 is everywhere and can’t get comfortable even though I have inches of blankets and dog beds down. So, I saw this Bridge. I was traveling to Va, 7 hours, in two days so I ordered it and true to chewy form, received it the following day! I already used a backseat cover and kept it on to support the bridge that hangs off the seat to provide more room for the dogs. the middle flap that is supposed to keep the console blocked I directed down to provide support as 38 lays across there. And where the bridge lays on the seat, it leaves a slight ridge So I rolled a blanket there and filled in to the seat back for more comfort. 55 still insists on curling in a ball, but halfway into the return trip she started to uncurl and understood the added space all the way to the back of the drivers seat. I suggest storing items under the bridge before putting it down just for the ease of the struggle. I was happy with this item and hope to get many years out of it.
Absolutely garbage for more than one dog
After reading tons of reviews and the product ratings and descriptions, I thought I would get AT LEAST a month or two of use out of this.. nope. Lasted about two weeks before my dogs snapped it in half. Granted, they’re both 50lb pups but they’re not rowdy, most just stand on it and stare out the front window. So disappointed as I thought this was an awesome product in theory and not like anything I’d ever seen but I definitely don’t recommend if you have more than one dog, or really if you pup wants to stand on it at all.
My dog loves it. The center flip down portion does not fit between my seats, so a bit disappointed there, but I will find a work around. But Jojo prefers staying in the back now and can spread out and feel safe. It is also reversible which I did not notice in the advertisement, so I was able to put the black side facing up which matches my interior better.