Kurgo No-Slip Dog Bench Seat Cover, Gray/Blue
About This Item
- Rubberized, non-slip micro-dot backing grips any fabric—perfect for leather seats.
- Hook and loop opening offers access to seatbelts and latch systems, allowing for the attachment of tethering systems.
- Weighted beads help anchor cover in place, while under-seat paracord further secures.
- Piped edges help contain dirt and water, protecting your vehicle’s interior.
- Waterproof and stain resistant.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Hammock Dog Seat Cover, Black$109.95Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- Kurgo Extended Width Dog Bench Seat Cover, Charcoal$58.95Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Plush Paws Products Seat Cover for Compact Cars, Small, Tan$56.26Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- DealKurgo Heather Dog Hammock Seat Cover, Charcoal$53.97Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealPlush Paws Products Quilted Hammock Car Seat Cover, Tan, X-Large$75.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Loft Car Bench Dog Seat Cover, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- 4Knines Split Rear Seat Cover with Hammock, Black, X-Large$109.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||Water-resistant, Pockets||—||—||Seat Belt Loop, Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Pockets|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Perfect Seat Cover
This seat cover is perfect for the leather seat in my car. It has so many straps and cords, they alone would do a good job, but the non-slide backing is better than I could have imagined. Our dog jumps in on a run, and it doesn't move a millimeter. Absolutely A-1.
Well made and non slip on the seat side
This is a very nice rear seat cover. It tightens very nicely and fits well. I have leather seats and wanted some thing that wouldn’t slip, and this seat cover works. However, the top side of the seat cover is slippery for my dog. She is older, so when she jumps up or down she slides. I tried using a blanket, but it also slides on the material. This is my only issue which is why I could not give it Five stars. I am keeping it and will continue to use it.
Design problem if dog is restrained
I had an older Kurgo dog seat cover that had a flap over the opening for the seat belts to come through instead of a zipper. I don't like the zipper on this one because I have a dog restraint system that employs the car seat belt and when it comes through the zipper slot it leaves an open area that dirt can fall through. The flap kept dirt off the seat better. I would have ordered the same model again but Chewy didn't seem to carry it. Other than that, it is fine.
Better than expected and fit perfectly for back seats of a van
The cover is great for covering the seat but it is not soft and the dogs slide on it very easily.Therefore I pad to put my old bench cover on top to give the dogs more safety.That is was i was disappointed in your product.
Great Value and Works as Advertised
This is the best dog seat cover I've owned. It is heavy duty, the non-slip backing really works, and the corner ties provide extra anchoring to hold it in place. It stays in place as advertised. If style is important to you, this cover is much more "classy" than the standard dog seat cover, plus it is functional with the access holes for seat belt and the extra zippered storage. I would definitely recommend this cover.
This is an almost perfect fit for my Ford Edge. Daily trips to the dog park are no longer worrisome for the back leather seats in my vehicle.
Solution to my dirty dog problem
I am very glad I found this product! The rubber bumps facing the seat have definitely worked as advertised with my leather seats.