Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for everyday use and travel, with roomy interior, sherpa-lined floor and semi-collapsible design to fit smaller spaces. Smart accent color detail adds a touch of style.
- Sides are soft so they can be slightly collapsed to comply with the under-seat compartment requirements of most airlines—so stamp that paws-port!
- Mesh panels ensure optimum airflow and add visibility, and a small zippered window has been added for easy petting access.
- Easy side entry makes it simple to get in while auto-locking zippers make sure your pal stays securely confined, as carrier can only be opened from the outside.
- Features shoulder straps for custom mobility, easy-stow rear pocket, and machine-washable, soft sherpa floor lining for easy care. Available in different sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zampa Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Blue, Medium$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Orange$27.80Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Sherpa To-Go Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray$39.33Chewy Price$63.45List Price
- Paws & Pals Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Purple, Medium/Large$29.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Katziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Green$54.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Smoke Grey, 17-in$27.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- EliteField Deluxe Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Blue/Gray, 20-in$36.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Frisco Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- Sherpa Original Deluxe Lattice Print Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium$39.99Chewy Price$119.63List Price
- PetAmi Airline Approved Dog & Cat Purse Carrier, Heather Grey$30.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Travel Airline-Approved Dog Carrier Bag$59.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Collapsible, Pockets, Water-resistant||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Interior Tether...||Removable Pad, Interior Tether, Pockets|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
566 Customer Reviews
Lightweight Pet Carrier
Received this pet carrier in good condition. Worth the low price I paid for it. I would recommend this for lightweight, local travel such as transporting your pet to the vet while in a protected automobile. I would NOT recommend this for air travel, as it is too lightweight, not heavy/sturdy enough to maintain its shape for under-airline-seat travel, and I am pretty sure no airline would even allow this carrier on board; it is simply too flimsy and too easily bent out of its natural shape.
nice, lightweight carrier for a big cat
I was looking for a soft sided, sturdy carrier to get my big boy to the vet, groomer, etc. without feeling squished inside. Also wanted him to be able to see out and enjoy the view when walking to appointments, since he's strictly an indoor cat. This carrier was high and long enough for my 14 lb Maine Coon to comfortable sit with his head held high, or lie down with enough room to stretch his legs. It's ripstop nylon and mesh, and since my kitty is pretty well behaved when inside, not an issue. But if you have a cat who hisses and spits inside the whole time, this might not be the carrier for you because you'll feel every move they make while inside. Only con so far is that there aren't TWO zipper tabs that come up from either side to meet in the middle - instead, it's one zip tab that goes around the whole curved soft door on its own. More cumbersome once you have kitty inside and want to close the thing - would be easier to be able to draw the zipper up on both sides towards a top close (and easier to grab the tabs when you want to open the door).
Seems sturdy enough, however this is the smallest carrier I've seen that wasn't for kittens. We got them to assist in moving bought two medium/large. Two our cats are medium adults 7lbs and the were uncomfortable as well it was difficult to get them to go in as the opening is small. Kittens only, buy a larger carrier please.
Love this bag!
I got rid of my clunky old hard carrier and bought this bag. It fits my cats just right, has a nice soft bed and easier to manuever. Can carry use the long strap for your shoulder and/or it has short straps to just carry it. You can also use for when you travel has a tag and a slot for your suitcase.
Great for my cats
Love this carrier, roomy and comfortable. Took my very shy cat to the vet in it today. She could actually curl up in the corner and feel safer. It is also one of the least expensive carrier I’ve seen. It seems very sturdy. It is nice and light, too.
Excellent and perfect
I bought this for my very claustrophobic cat, he hates crates. I bought the medium size for him, and even though he was still nervous he was much more comfortable in this! I left the half flap open so he can stick his head out and it's perfect! He has plenty of room to sit, stand and lay down!
Fat Cat Home
I purchased this Cat Carrier Bag to transport my cat to the vet when needed as he is 20 lbs, fat yes but also very large. He has since decided that this is his cat house. He lies in it daily and takes naps and fits perfectly, the construction is very good and I would recommend it.
4.5 stars-Nice bag for smaller cat
This bag is tall but not too long. I wish is had a "pocket" on the outside to put papers or other items. It is very sturdy, love all the openings to pet the cat and open for access. Really nice pad on the inside. Should last a long time.
Gets the job done
I’ve only used hard carriers so the soft one so far is more compact and nice to use. My cat is 16 inches long and he can turn around in the carrier. Only thing is he tends to stand up in the carrier so it seems a bit tight for him even though I got the larger carrier. Next time I’ll opt for the backpack instead of the duffel. Minus one star because the plastic clips on the side seem flimsy and ready to break. Also my 15 pound cat can slip through the tiny window (4 inch) on the side so be careful .
buy again and again
I BOUGHT THE SMALLER ONE FOR MY NEW PUP., IT IS GREAT ALSO BUT HE GREW A LITTLE MORE THEN I THOUGHT, WITH HIS FUR A LITTLE LONGER, HE CAN FIT IN THE OTHER ONE, BUT HE IS MORE COMFORTABLE IN SIZE UP. GREAT ITEM MADE WELL AND EASY TO CARRY. MOST OF ALL YOUR PET IS COMFORTABLE FOR HIS LITTLE TRIPS.