Frisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, & Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chic, stylish, portable cat cage available in an animal sketch pattern or black-and-white plaid.
- Collapsible cage with mesh windows, an optional window covering that can be folded up and down, and additional storage space on the side.
- Features seat belt straps for safety while traveling in the car and ground stakes to make sure their secure space stays in place outside.
- Comes with a machine-washable and reversible crate mat to help keep your kitty comfortable in their home on the go.
- Includes a collapsible and water-resistant travel litter box that snaps shut to cut down on messes during travel.
- All items fold up and fit into a matching drawstring bag included for ultimate convenience and easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Portable Stress Free Cat Cage$37.97Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Necoichi Portable Stress Free Cat Cage & Litter Box Set$47.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Top Loading Cat Kennel, Navy$20.99Chewy Price
- Outback Jack Kitty Compound Cat Playpen Tent & Tunnel$59.32Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Wire Cat Cage Playpen$102.98Chewy Price$114.42List Price
- Outback Jack Happy Habitat Cat Playpen Tent$58.25Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Wood & Wire Cat Cage Playpen, 3-Levels$269.99Chewy Price$299.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Premium Cat Cage Playpen, Black$299.99Chewy Price$499.99List Price
- DealFrisco Collapsible Wood & Wire Cat Cage Playpen, 2-Levels$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- DealOutback Jack Fun Run Cat Tunnel$38.12Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Aivituvin Catio Outdoor Cat House$279.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Collapsible||Collapsible, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Cat broke within 5 min
Bought this for a cross country road trip for my cat to use for sleep/pooping (was not planning on keeping him in the whole trip). The litter box and sherpa insert were great and he really loved it! HOWEVER, within 5 minutes of my kitty going into the carrier, he had ripped a massive hole through it, making it impossible to use for transport or if I ever did need him to be in there for a long period of time.
I bought a bunch of these for a cross country trip with several cats. They are very nice and I like them BUT if you have a Houdini cat, do not purchase this. Two of my cats chewed their way out of the carrier. My mellow cats made out fine but these two were naughty. It could have been a disaster, but we were lucky.
My house was on the market and I wanted to have some comfortable way to confine my 2 senior felines when strangers were in the house. Very pleased with this item. I purchased 1 for each of the boys, wanting to give them ample room to be comfortable. Ingenious design, easy pop up, easy pop down. Not meant for your pets to jump on top of (and not advertised to do so). Light weight, easily moved about. super cute cat motif print. I did not need to use the included folding litter box, but the boys thought the box shape was new sleep accommodations anyway. They went in and lounged with NO encouragement and napped the afternoon away. The tote bags that everything folds up and stows into are a bit thinner fabric and one has torn at a seem. Overall they are great for what I purchased them for (as temporary enclosures) to keep my fur babies safe and secure.
It was a lot bigger than expected, but that is great for it's intended use, so my kitty has her own space when we are taking a drive. This fits perfectly and securely in my backseat, and I just use a separate carrier when I need to take her in to the vet. She seems to like it, and it makes car rides exponentially easier!
Weird Green Color
I thought this was black & white so I was a little disappointed when I opened it and it was an odd glow in the dark type green (without the glow in the dark part). I wouldn’t recommend this for a cat that scratches because the mesh isn’t very durable, but if you have a clam cat I’m sure it’s fine.
Awful - Do Not Recommend
Do NOT buy this, especially if your cats are escape artists! Mine escaped twice, and once even in the parking lot when I was bringing them home. This carrier is a nightmare. It’s flimsy and poorly made. I don’t often write reviews, but I don’t want anyone else to deal with the same stress I did. I loved the pattern on it, but that’s about it.
Super convenient for travel
#ReceivedFreeProduct It satisfies all of our requirements for my 11 lb cat. Milo sleeps like a baby in it, and it's enough and light to fold and unfold. Even with a cushion on the bottom for his comfort, he has plenty of room in it. Love the cute print and material strength, doesn't feel cheap. He jumped into it without hesitation. We snuggle him up with a light blanket at night, just like we do with his hard kennel at home.
I love this
#ReceivedFreeProduct I got this Frisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, and Mat with Animal Sketch on it and I love it. It's great for taking the cat places. Plus it comes with a litter box that comes in handy. I love the outside print on it. It has ventilation so the cat doesn't get to hot. I would definitely recommend this product.
Not Escape Proof
First, the positive. This kitty house is adorable! I got it so my new baby Ragdoll could acclimate to his new home. It’s a good size and easy to assemble. Plenty of nap space and room for a small box and food/water bowls. Now for the things I’ve learned the hard way. Get an elevated dining set. Regular ones make too much of a mess in the space. If you have a Houdini cat, maybe use a different setup. My baby worked the zippers open twice already. I had to run pipe cleaners through the zippers to lock it. Lastly, now that my baby is 8 weeks old, he’s playful. I don’t even think he weighs a pound but when he jumped on top, the whole thing immediately collapsed. The wire is not strong at all. So, it will do in a pinch, but don’t rely on it for the long term. I also didn’t use the included litter box because I was afraid of lingering odors.
Horrible a cat cage should not be cloth
My cats escaped because it's a cloth cage they scratched out of it. Thanks for nothing