Kurgo Go Stuff-It Dog Treat Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dog treat bag keeps treats fresh, secure and readily available.
- Wide, 4.5-inch opening is easy to reach inside and closes securely with a drawstring.
- Can be carried hands-free with a carabiner clip and belt clip for secure hip attachment.
- Extra zippered pocket for storage of keys, money or other small items.
- Entire bag measures 5.5 x 3 x 7.5 inches and hex-weave material is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Mini Treat Pouch, Black$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- KONG Dog Treat Bag, Red & Black, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Alcott Dog Treat & Ball Bag$12.90Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Treat Pouch$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PET N PET Dog Training Treat Pouch$15.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo RSG YORM Dog Treat Bag, Blue$22.99Chewy Price
- Dexas Popware For Pets Silicone Pooch Pouch Dog Treat Holder$11.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Treat Training Bag$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- PetSafe Treat Pouch Sport, Black$17.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- KONG H2O Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle, Green, 25-oz$19.76Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- KONG H2O K9 UNIT Insulated Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle & Travel Bowl, Shadow Black, 25-oz$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Capacity (Max)||8-ounce||1.5 oz||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
110 Customer Reviews
Great for training on walks!
Got this treat bag because our pup is super food motivated but sometimes gets triggered by other dogs on walks. We put this treat bag on his leash handle so we have it each time we take him out. It’s been SUPER nice having those treats handy on walks, he gets maybe one bark in and then we have the treat bag to pull his attention away. Would buy again!
Belt clip too small
When wearing pants with a belt loop the carbineer is a good substitute, but the belt clip keeps coming off. It really slides in and out of the material and is annoying to put it back in after every use.
Belt clip is poorly designed
Bag is a great size and design, except the plastic belt clip. There are two methods for fastening - a metal carabiner and a black plastic clip for hooking over a waistband. The black plastic clip was designed poorly and not reliable - it came loose, fell off, and was recently lost while on a walk. Carabiner clip works well if you have something to clip it to, unfortunately doesn’t work with leggings or pants/shorts without a belt loop, so I’m in the market for a different bag.
Belt clip Needs improvement
The belt clip needs to have something to improve its grip to keep it from coming off of the belt of the hands free leash. It has come off twice when I was trying to get the poop bags out of the bag. I do like the size of the treat bag.
perfect for training treats
This pouch is just perfect to hold any variety of training treats that we need to teach a smart new busy Border Collie pup. Easy to latch the pouch onto a belt loop, and the pouch holds it's shape to easily allow for human hands to have easy access to treats. The pouch also washes up like a dream when needed. We use this all day, every day during this young phase of puppy-hood where lots of tasty "reminders" keep our pup learning important things. There is a drawstring to secure treats in the bag which is a good idea, but wasn't perfect for us. It was easily removed. The small zip pocket on the side is also a nice touch, but not used by us. Overall, this pouch is great.
treat bag awkward
the bad is hard to put on belt loop. The draw string makes it hard to easily reach in and get treats
I’m a dog walker and use this regularly on the daily. It comes with a carabiner which makes it super convenient because I can attach it to my dog-walking bag for easy access. The drawstring is simple enough to use with one hand and when closed all the way, it keeps all the treats dry when it’s pouring outside
Handy bag for treats and other items
I recently bought a treat bag to help in training my puppy. I got tired of putting treats in my pocket, especially after washing a few. LOL.
Handy Treat Bag
Since this is the first time using a "real" treat bag, I was not sure if it would be useful. However, this bag was purchased for use with a service dog for whom positive reinforcement of his duties is needed. Being able to attach the bag via a belt at my waist makes it very convenient to provide ongoing rewards. Additionally, the bag's stitching and durable, washable fabric should last for quite awhile.
Training treat bag
Love it. It keeps the opening open fore easily retrieving a treat when needed.