Kurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, 24-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The Gourd H2O Bottle holds 24 oz—sufficient for quenching your thirst.
- Detachable cup holds 8 oz.—for quenching your furry friend’s thirst.
- Constructed from PVC- and BPA-free materials.
- Designed to complement an active lifestyle. Enjoy hiking, walking, running or traveling without having to hunt down a water source.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe, top rack.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKONG H2O Stainless Steel Dog Water Bottle, Green, 25-oz$19.76Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealINSTACHEW BioCleanAct Dog Portable Water Dispenser & Food Bowl Multiuse Bottle, 14.5-oz, Black$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealMobile Dog Gear Dog Water Bowl, Blue, Medium/Large$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealSpringer Travel Dog Bottle, Sky Blue, 22-oz$25.00Chewy Price
- DealPrima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner, Large, Grey$11.99Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Splash Free Wander Dog Water Bowl, Blue, 24-oz$13.95Chewy Price
- DealPet Life PYURE Handheld Travel Filtered Water Dog & Cat Feeder, Pink$19.95Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealAlfie Pet Collapsible Fabric Travel Dog Bowl, Brown, 6.25-cup, 1 count$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel||Travel||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Travel||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel||BPA-Free, Food Storage|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Ceramic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||Bottle - 24-oz / Bowl - 8-oz||9-oz||9-oz||24-oz||3.5 Cups/28 OZ|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Don't drop it!
I'm on my 2nd bottle. The first one broke at the carrying handle when it fell and Gorilla Glue didn't work. It stays in their dog jogger. I bought a 2nd one for walks, and once again, it dropped and broke in the exact same place. This time I tried Krazy Glue and it didn't work either. So, I have two bottles with broken carrying handles and they can't be attached to anything so I must carry on walks. Other than that, I love this product, but I'm not buying another. Wish I could get the tops replaced or they would design them so they don't break.
Tough to Use
This is a lovely looking water bottle but I cannot use it. It is too big to carry and I usually have a water bottle hang from a pocket and the design here prohibits that. Also, I cannot get the bottom part off of the bottle and that defeats the purpose. It is pretty but not functional for me.
Sorry but I wanted to love this item but it isn't for larger dogs and it is difficult to use if you need to use quickly. I tried it several times during a training class with GSD and made a mess everywhere.
Good for short walks
Not bad. Good for smaller dogs and/short walks. My dog is about 50lbs so this is great for short to medium walks. It can get a little messy and on really hot days or longer walks I have to bring my own water/know there’s somewhere we can get a refill. On the other hand she has associated this as the water thing and let’s me know if she’s really thirsty by poking it. The only change I’d make is make it so I could clip it onto my belt or a bag without having to grab a separate clip. Overall pretty good.
Love this bottle. Makes it so much easier to let my pup have a drink at the park. The bowl comes off with a small amount of effort but stays on the bottle when not in use. I love that the bowl has a little hole on top so I can pour any undrunk water back in through the spout and none gets wasted.
The Gourd H20
It’s nice quality but I haven’t figured out the best way to carry it or if there is an advantage to it being shaped like a gourd.
Good Quality Item
This is a very good quality water bottle for my girl. Nice and sturdy, easy to use.
Very effective, if tough for frenchie noses
The bottle seals extremely well and is very easy to use. The only potential issue at the moment is that my pup's extremely short snout and face size at 14 weeks makes it so he's got to put his whole head into the bowl to get at the water. It's pretty entertaining for the humans but makes things a little tricky for the little guy. We'll see if this resolves once the head-to-bowl ratio changes but good overall.
Durable and handy. Dogs had no difficulties drinking from it.
Cannot get the bowl off
I thought this was a great idea. But none of us could get the bowl off. You have to squeeze it and pull it off. But it is so smooth you can’t get a grip.