Kurgo Halifax Dog Rain Shell, Slicker Yellow
About This Item
- Made of water-resistant ripstop polyester with a thermoplastic polyurethane coating, which protects your pal for inclement weather.
- Features reflective piping that will keep your pup visible on low-light walks.
- The two adjustment points and the quick-release buckles on the side makes it easy for you to take the jacket on and off.
- Features a convenient leash slit on the back.
- The collar can further protect your pal from the weather if it is flipped up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$11.91Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Yellow Torrential Tracker Dog Raincoat, 26$39.69Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cotton Duck Canvas Dog & Cat Jacket, Tan, X-Small$14.39Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Raincoat, Green, Medium$47.20Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- PAIKKA Visibility Dog Raincoat, 25$100.00Chewy Price
- GF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Yellow, X-Small$43.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Personalized Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$23.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Kodiak Reflective Dog Coat, Black, XX-Large$49.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Reflective Insulated Dog & Cat Coat with Thermal Lining, Red, XX-Large$13.19Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Fleece Coat, Large$10.36Chewy Price$17.26List Price
- DealFrisco Red Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Adventure Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Large, Red$14.39Chewy Price$23.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Polyurethane, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic||Polyurethane, Plastic||Faux Fur, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Velcro||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Pretty good raincoat
Seems very well made (time will tell), is waterproof (again,time will tell) and is easy to get on/off. The neck gaiter is a nice touch, the leash hole is in a good spot and the yellow enhances visibility. The cons: it only has one, under belly, strap holding it in place, so the back just kind of sits there and flops around. This coat is very rigid, so turning corners means the rear of the dog becomes exposed. Our girl also has a non-stop dog-wear coat for winter (highly, highly recommend), that has leg loops to keep it from flopping and to keep it attached in the wind or deep snow. This coat could benefit from something similar. Also with the way the under belly section attaches to the rest of the coat (male connectors on under belly piece, female connectors on coat outer), you can't use the under belly section to hang the coat to dry. The coat needs to be hung via the neck hole or buttoned like when in use. A minor annoyance, but the ability to have it sort of spread out while hanging would be really nice. Overall, I like it, but a few small changes could make it much better.
Made very well. One dog neck is 16 girth 27. Med is perfect. His length is 24 and this coat covers him. These will be perfect with the 10 months of rain but I will put fleece under during or heavy cold rain season.
This is a beautiful raincoat but unfortunately it goes over the head and my dog freaks out when you try to put anything over his head. It is well made and smashing but I have to return it. If you have a non-neurotic dog you will love it.