Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable harness ideal for running, hiking and walking.
- Easy to take off and put on with 4 rust-proof release buckles.
- Features a deep V-neck design and a padded chest plate to reduce the strain on your pup’s neck.
- Leash can attach on either the front or back of harness to train your paw-tner not to pull.
- Reflective trim keeps your furry friend visible during darker hours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Black/Red, Medium: 20 to 24-in chest$29.00Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Neon Yellow, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$19.23Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- PetSafe Walk Along Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 26 to 39-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Frisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Purple, LG$11.93Chewy Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Large$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Small: 21 to 27-in chest$19.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 14.2 to 21.3-in chest$12.26Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Small: 17 to 20-in chest$22.49Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, M/D$12.73Chewy Price
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XXL - Girth: 30 - 42-in$19.15Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Red, X-Large: 32 to 42-in chest$28.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||Front Clip, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
197 Customer Reviews
WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Bought this beceause I hated my puppy pulling on her collar and choking when trying to train to heel - tried different collars. Put this harness on and the dog even loves it....I can control the puppy easily.....Controls/pulls on the shoulders and body rather that 'hanging' her. Puppy seems to like the freedom for her head and the response to the 'heel' training is almost too much to believe. She doesn't fight me when I try to put it on vs the 'contest' every time I tried to put on the collar(s) I previously used to walk her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
GREAT PRICE, GREAT PRDUCT!!
THANK YOU CHEWY for always having a great selection of products at really good prices!! Your shipping is always SUPER FAST and customer service is ABSOLUTELY FIRST RATE!! This wonderful harness is quality made and fits perfectly! I use this as a "twofold" harness. One is obviously as a harness and the other is for my baby's seatbelt. Prior to purchasing this harness I used a separate harness and a separate seatbelt for his rides in the car. He is always secure and safe!! The handle on the back of this harness is what I put the car seatbelt through and then fasten it into the seatbelt buckle in the car. The handle is what his other seatbelt had as well.
Don’t recommend for strong dogs
We used this on our 1-1/2 year old, 60# lab mix a handful of times. One morning, our pup fixated on a rabbit and the next second he yanked so hard that the plastic clasp broke, leaving the harness dangling and me trying to keep him from getting totally loose. Scary moment and wouldn’t trust this harness again.
Harness came undone
I really liked the design and wanted a harness with extra padding. But my dog is a puller. I used the front clip and he pulled so hard one side came unsnapped but nothing broke. He’s a 40lb dog so I would not recommend for a medium to large dog.
Good for deep chested dogs
It is a good value for the price. The padding is nice to prevent chafing on our short haired pup. Has significantly helped with pulling on our runs. Very adjustable for our deep chested dog. Other harnesses haven't fit properly. Only downside is the hardware was plastic, and I can't use the front attachment point without the harness sliding around.
Size Up! Outdated product images too
This harnesses is beefy. It seems super secure and well made. Since it’s a different style harness than the the one it’s replacing, I made sure to measure and was surprised when the chart said my 60 lb shepherd would be a medium. Of course my instinct was right and it was way too small. Chewy customer service was super responsive and took care of it right away. I also want to point out that some of the product images are incorrect and show a plastic buckle for the under body attachment. The one I was sent did NOT have these buckles. Instead there is a metal slip attachment (hard to describe). It seems to work fine, but I’ve never seen something like it on a pet product before.
We really like the Kurgo Journey harness for its completely adjustable fit and great looks. To have options for no pull chest attachment and standard back attachment, this harness is wonderfully crafted.
This is a well made, good fitting, beautiful harness! Comes with its own wooden hanger that is better then any in my closet ha!
Love this Kurgo Dog Harness
This harness is EASY to put on my one year old Rottweiler. It is strong and durable. I've had it for about 4 months now and it is easily adjusted to fit my growing girl! I looked at several brands of harnesses - I knew I wanted a "no pull" harness, they do work great. And this Kurgo harness has that handle on the back - I love that feature - it is very convenient to hold on to when getting her in and out of our truck. She looks great in it and gets so excited when she sees it coming but I can still get it on her easily no matter how excited she gets. I would highly recommend this harness.
Very Good Fabrication, Good Instructions
I have bought a number of different harnesses for my beloved rescue dog. She is my baby (six years old ) and I want her secured in the back seat of any vehicle in the event of an accident. She is not allowed to travel in a vehicle without wearing a harness which is then tethered to either a child seat stanchion or a seat belt connection. It is essential that the tether also be high quality as well as the harness. I personally do not drive or ride without wearing a seat belt. My dog enjoys going back and forth to look out the rear windows and occasionally stands on the center console to look out the front. Whereas a sudden stop or collision might cause her to impact the back of a front seat, she can not be thrown into the windshield, the front passenger compartment or out a rear window. This is the most expensive and best designed harness I have bought to date. The manufacturer boasts of a lifetime warranty and I will hold them to it only if necessary. If it continues to perform well, I will update my review later to 5 stars.