Kurgo Reflect & Protect Quantum Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Can be used as a 6-foot leash, 3-foot training leash and a double dog walker.
- Can be configured as a hands-free leash with over-the-shoulder and around-the-waist options.
- Made of strong nylon webbing.
- A floating padded handle provides you with the utmost comfort and support in every configuration.
- Pair with Kurgo Go-Tech Adventure Harness for complete running with your dog system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Black, 48-in$38.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Raspberry/Gray, Small/Medium$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Blue, Medium$38.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Keep Safe Nylon Breakaway Dog Collar, Red, Small: 10 to 14-in neck, 3/4-in wide$15.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Small: 12 to 18-in chest$13.85Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness, Medium: 18 to 28-in chest$39.95Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Puppia Soft Vest Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Large$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Four Paws Heavy Weight Overhead Trolley Exerciser, 100-ft$55.50Chewy Price$77.69List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Sky Blue, Large: 20 to 29-in chest$18.70Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Four Paws Heavy Weight Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$9.38Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ultra Paws One Adjustable Pulling Dog Harness, Small$29.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective||Adjustable, Reflective||Adjustable, Waterproof||Reflective, Bungee, Traffic Handle||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Trigger Snap||Carabiner||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Quick Release|
|Leash Length||6 feet||6.5 feet||—||5 feet||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
Love this leash!!!
This is the best leash I have ever used. Incredibly versatile and easy to use.
Lots of options but only half reflective.
This is a great utility leash with a nice back side clip providing several options for wear. I use it as a standard 6’ grab and go but often turn it into a cross body over the shoulder which is great when I need extra hands to carry groceries or kids. In a pinch I use in belt mode for short runs. The daisy chain stitching provides plenty of comfortable fit options for me. (6’1” with 36” waist). The quality is good so far (one month in) and I have grown confident in using it as a tie off for short periods as long as I’m present such as open garage situation. My one wish is that the reflective ribbing would go end to end, it is only on the tail half, away from the collar clip.
Leash broke near clip after only a few months
I’ve owned this leash for a few months and walk with my dog with it daily and the clip ended up ripping off from the leash and now is no good for me. I wish they made the clip part a little bit more durable. I was really loving this leash before it broke.
I have a 5 month old American Cocker Spaniel and she is full of energy and loves walks but she is an awful puller. My trainer suggested this leash for her to wear around the house as a learning leash so she can walk with me as I fo everything I need to do. So far im very happy with it.
Great hands free device!
Exactly what I was looking for. Helps with training outside too so many hands can focus on feeding treats instead of the leash. Makes me feel more secure on walks.
This leash has been amazing since we bought it. We have two lab mixes, one pulls when walking and the other one is calm. The calm one I can wrap around my waist while the other dog I can hold during our walks. Best leash I've used and worth the purchase
Metal clasp broke
Worked well for walking/jogging with my dog but the metal clasp broke after six months
WARNING - 8 pound dog can easily escape
I have 2 dogs - 1 weighs 15 pounds and the other weighs 8 pounds. I tried using this leash following their YouTube video for use as a two dog leash. Following their instructions on of the dogs must be attached with the carbeaner-style clip. BE SO CAREFUL!!!!! One 2 separate occasions my dogs pulled and DETACHED from the leash on the carabeaner end!!! And these are both dogs 15 pounds and under so I definitely wouldn’t trust the carabeaner clip side with ANY sized dog. Be careful!
I love how easy it is to adjust this. I've mostly used it as regular leash for walks and a belt for running. The carabiner also makes it super easy to hooking my dog to stuff when I need him to stay put but also need both hands.
Good for awhile
This was the best leash of the dozen I have bought, but the bolt that hooks to the collar broke twice. They should get a better quality metal for this well designed leash.