Kurgo RSG Active Utility Belt, Coastal Blue
About This Item
- This utility belt offers an adjustable fit from 28” to 45”, providing a variety of fitting options.
- Complements a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Smart design includes lightweight mesh padding for comfort.
- The reflective striping makes you and your doggo visible in low-light conditions.
- Inspired by tactical gear, the belt is MOLLE-compatible—easily add ID clips, patches or accessories to the fabric for a customized look.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Walky Dog Plus Bicycle Exercise Dog Leash$66.00Chewy Price$110.00List Price
- Kurgo Long Hauler Joring Pack Belt, Blue$63.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Kurgo Ridgeline Camping Dog Tie Out Zipline, Grey$59.99Chewy Price
- Buddy Belts Classic Leather Back Clip Dog Harness, Premium Blue, Size 2.5: 11 to 13-in chest$47.05Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- Kurgo Reflect & Protect Quantum Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Red, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$25.63Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- The Perfect Dog Command Training Dog Collar, Small/Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- Caldwell's Original Running Leash$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Rover Scout High-Performance Tactical Military Backpack Waterproof Dog Harness, Purple, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$65.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Aluminum, Metal, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||, Reflective||Reflective, Leash / Harness||Leash / Harness, Reflective, Adjustable|
|Leash Length||—||2 feet||9 feet, 6.5 feet|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
it’s okay but for the price needs durability
The first one I received broke after the second use. The second one I received broke too but not as bad. The second one I was using with a friends dog who’s a little crazy… when I say crazy I mean I have a cattle dog so she’s crazy… this is not good for a high strung pup I’m sure for the price there’s better out there. I love the idea but poor quality for the price.
Great dog walking belt
I’ve used this a few times now. It’s comfortable and easy to use. I have hips but it stays put and the reflective detail draws attention to drivers my neighbors said! Definitely a great purchase
Bought the belt 2 months ago and I loved it!! UNTIL the attachment loop thread popped from belt. Not just one; but 6 of them!!! I love everything else about the belt, so I am buying another one. I hope the first one was a lemon. Fingers crossed.
I love this training/utility belt! I have been taking my reactive dog on long training walks to give him needed exposure to the world. This belt has been a life saver. I can attach and carry everything I need - phone, treats, poop bags (new and used), ice cleats, gloves, aggressive dog deterrent spray, etc. I have been attaching his leash to the J clip so I can walk hands free and focus 100% on building my dog’s confidence. And the quality of the stitching and webbing is excellent. Highly recommend.
Better than a rope
Fits around my waist, is comfortable and will be better than a rope and a clip but unfortunately I can't use it as intended yet because I broke my patella right after I got it (these events are NOT related, patella accident was related to an unfortunate accident with a chicken run and a stepladder). Looks great hanging on the leash hook though, LOL. Looking forward to when I CAN test it out.
Very comfy belt, but needs some stitches to not slip
I got this belt so that I can walk both of our extremely strong dogs who both really pull even on "no pull" harnesses. They have gotten away from me in the past and this belt means that they can't do this anymore. However, in order for it to really work, we had to sew the adjustable straps so that they no longer adjust because one solid tug could extend the adjustments to their maximum in a couple of seconds. With this modification, it's very comfortable and effective.
the best dog walking belt money can buy
This is part of my daily wear not only for my walks with the dogs, but also for my full retail shifts at a pet store too! even if I think I don't want to wear it, the web keeper convinces me to put it on so I don't have to hold bags of poop all walk! I don't attach any leashes to it. For that I recommend the kurgo sling thing.
Dog park and hiking essentials
This has 4 two loop sections and one 3 loop section. The 3 loop section fits the first aid kit and would likely fit the pannier. It appears to me that you can only use one or the other. It's placed on your back if the buckle is in front. I attach items either using carabiners or belt clips. The loops hold onto belt clips well. I use this to carry two treat pouches (Doggone good rapid rewards and zippy paws), two dog attack deterrents (spray shield and pet corrector), first aid kit (kurgo rsg), and my bouldering chalk bag (yagi the goat) which holds water, tennis balls, poop bags, wallet, phone and leashes. I will likely add a molle phone wallet because the bouldering bag is packed tight. In the picture it goes from left to right, Zippy paws, spray shield, pet corrector, doggone good, bouldering chalk bag, and then the first aid kit is directly behind me and out of sight.
This was the solution for walking two dogs, one that pulls quite a bit. Highly recommended, will look for one in black.
Great idea but fraying after a couple weeks
I can't find any other product like this one, but I was bummed when the fabric near the metal pieces started ripping and fraying after just a few uses. Still on the search for something like this that is more sturdy.