Go low maintenance with your cat litter with Litter Pearls Micro Crystal Cat Litter. Made with sand-like silica gel crystals, which are a naturally occurring mineral made of water, sand, and oxygen, it offers superior moisture and odor-trapping qualities. In fact, it absorbs urine instantly and leaves litter dry to the touch—which in turn provides maximum odor control. And since the moisture then evaporates, the crystals can be reused for two months, making this an earth-friendly options as well. Totally non-toxic and safe for cats, it’s soft on the paws with very low dust.
- Silica gel cat litter offers maximum odor control and leaves litter dry to the touch.
- Safe, non-toxic formula is 99% dust-free and contains no crystalline silica.
- Sand-like crystals can reabsorb liquid over and over again, offering 70% less landfill waste than clay.
- Fragrance-free litter is easy to maintain and super-soft on your cat’s paws.
- One bag is enough for one cat for two months.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
See all items by Litter Pearls