Nourish your new farmyard friends with the Lixit Farm Babies Nursing Bottle. This heavy-duty BPA-free bottle features a natural-feeling rubber nipple that is secured to the bottle with a replaceable screw-on neck ring that prevents the animal from pulling it off. The nipple is easily removed for cleaning and is interchangeable between the two bottle sizes. Both bottles include measurement marks to help make sure you feed each animal the desired amount and deep, molded finger grips on the 2-quart bottle help you keep a firm hold while feeding.
- Heavy-duty BPA-free plastic bottle is made in the USA and features a natural-feeling rubber nipple for nourishing your farm babies.
- Replaceable, screw-on neck ring secures the nipple and keeps the animal from pulling it off while feeding.
- Nipple can be easily removed for cleaning and sanitation; nipples are interchangeable between the two bottle sizes.
- Measurement marks on both bottles let you know how much the baby has drank and how much is left.
- 1-quart bottle is ideal for goats, lambs, piglets, baby deer and more; 2-quart bottle is perfect for calves, foals, larger wildlife and other farm babies.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
Click here for Lixit Replacement Bottle Neck Ring.
See all items by Lixit