Lixit Small Animal Water Bottle
About This Item
- Small animal water bottle easily hangs inside aquariums and wire cages like a bell.
- Perfect for mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, hedgehogs, and other small animals.
- Gnaw and climb-resistant design with rounded edges can endure active chewers.
- Double bell-point tube with a non-toxic rubber seal provides a steady flow of water. Easy to clean and refill.
- Weather-resistant stainless steel and plastic materials are good for indoor and outdoor cages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lixit Critter Brite Small Animal Cage Water Bottle Pack, 8-oz, 12 count$30.60Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Ware Sifter Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies$9.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Choco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Mint$9.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Ferret$8.59Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Ware Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl, Large$9.82Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$7.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Chinchilla Accessory Pack$25.13Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Lixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 8-oz$5.67Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$5.28Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Water Bottle, 5-oz$6.56Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin with Quick Locks Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies, 7-in$11.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rat, Mouse, Hamster, Gerbil||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse||Hamster, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider, Mouse, Hamster, Gerbil||Rat, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Mouse, Rabbit|
|Capacity (Max)||4 3/4-ounce||5-oz||6-oz||8-ounce||8-oz|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||No Drip||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Good water bottle
The water bottle work perfect except for after the animal drinks it will leak a little but it stops after a few seconds and its chew proof so it works great for my gerbils who chew literally everything up
Don’t waste your money
It leaked. I tried filling it multiple different times and it’s like something was wrong with the ball in it. Water just constantly dripped out of it. Waste. Of. Money.
We purchased this for my daughter's syrian hamster that we moved into a tank. It works perfectly and doesn't drip a ton. The only thing we had to do was attach a string off of the metal clip to make it reach down further inside of the tank. There was no way her hamster could reach it without it. So, so far so good.
dripping all out
I have had several of theses love them but last one from a week ago all water is leaking out? I gave 4 stars this must be a bad one was looking to see if they changed something or I’m doing something wrong?
THE best water bottle for mice in tanks
These are still THE best water bottles I have EVER used for mice in aquariums. I first found Lixit water bottles 20+ years ago and dubbed them my FAVORITE. Well, fav for using with mice (due to only 10oz capacity) in aquariums (easily hang well while being chew proof and climb proof). After a bit of a break I’m keeping mice again and trying out different things again, but these are by far the best I’ve come across still. And glad they are still being made! If they made a larger size I would try them on rats or rabbits, then again bottles hung outside cages don’t usually need these features.
Leaks from ball stopper
This constantly drips :( bedding got soaked. Should have read the reviews first
Hamster water bottle
Works great does not leak and perfect size for my hamster.
Don't buy this product
I bought this for my rat's cage...Horrible product...Water leaked out within an hour all over the bedding.
Threw it away
Chewy was great and sent me another one but it was exactly the same one and they both leaked. What’s the purpose of having water for the dog or rabbit if it just drips out till there’s no more!!!! Threw them away!
Leaks from watering point
Filled full and hung in rats cage. it was empty within an hour. discovered that it leaks from the metal ball stopper that the animal licks to get drinks. Tried hanging from different points in the cage to correct leak but it did not help Had just put down fresh bedding and had to waste it all due to it being wet.