Lotus Good Grains Chicken Recipe Oven-Baked Adult Dry Dog Food
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rye...||Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Rye, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||With Grain, Non-GMO, Premium||Non-GMO, Natural, With Grain, Premium||With Grain, Non-GMO, Premium||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, High Fiber...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey|
About This Item
- Crafted with healthy grains you can feel good about feeding your dog.
- Oven-baked to help preserve protein, amino acids, along with vitamins and antioxidants from fruits and vegetables.
- Features fresh chicken as the #1 ingredient.
- Low in starch and less processed than other kibbles.
- Contains optimized calcium and phosphorus.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lotus Oven-Baked Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$31.59Chewy Price
- PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Green Tripe & Bison Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Sun Dancer Grain-Free Chicken & Tapioca Recipe with Quinoa Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Wild Heart Sensitive Stomach Grain-Free Quail, Chickpea & Pumpkin Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Buck Sensitive Stomach Grain-Free Wild Venison, Potato & Pumpkin Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Blackwood Whitefish Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Sensitive Support Duck Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Barking at the Moon High Protein Grain-Free Beef, Eggs & Peas Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Wellness Grain-Free Complete Health Adult Whitefish & Menhaden Fish Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Bravo! Homestyle Complete Turkey Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-oz bag$4.81Chewy Price$4.57Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.11Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.35Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
My dog loves it
I would give all five stars, but I do think it is a little pricey and unfortunately cannot be found in stores so that takes the convenience out of it; but my dog really loves the food and he is about to run me over when he smells or senses that I am about to feed him. Lol he was definitely not doing that with the food my husband picked out. lol
For sure now it has to be this food. I've tried this dry (other varieties also) food line in the past and it my dog got excessive pooping and frequency increased too. I thought I would give it another try with this one and sure enough my dog immediately (just after a day) starting pooping more and the frequency increased. As soon as I stopped and went back to her old food this stopped happening. Although the ingredients seem ok except for the peas (cause heart issues in dogs), flaxseed and Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation- might be the reason why idk.
Great food, currently almost impossible to get
I like the lotus adult kibble (various proteins), but it is currently almost impossible to find (“out of stock”). Chewy has always been reliable and quick to deliver and I’m sure this is not Chewy‘s fault, but it’s frustrating. This baked, not extruded, kibble is the only food my healthy 13 and 16 year old dogs have ever eaten so I don’t want to change now. Recently I was forced to buy ridiculously tiny 4 pound bags, which end up being just as ridiculously expensive. Up until recently Chewy has quickly and reliably delivered the 20 or 25 pound bags I usually order.
Dog Won’t Eat This
My dog won’t eat this. We’ve tried every food that have high ratings of other peoples dogs “loving” it, and this did not live up to that hype. This is so frustrating. We can’t get our dog to eat ANYTHING. He’s healthy (according to our vet) yet we won’t touch dry dog food. The fresh human grade food is too expensive, and we’ve tried dehydrated dog foods with no luck.
What I was looking for
My dog has been diagnosed with early stage kidney disease. Currently, there is not agreement in the veterinary community about whether low protein diets are the best course of action. In my dog's case, he has significant arthritis and has already lost a lot of muscle mass. Therefore, I decided to go with a slightly lower protein, high quality dog food with low phosphorus levels. This dog food, while not his favorite, fit the bill.
it is amazing
I have 4 dogs, three dogs are husky. They are very picky about their food. Once I bought this food from them, they really like to eat it. I would definitely recommend this food.
My dogs would not eat it
My pooches would not eat it . I would have to mix it with something to give it taste . I tried a kibble & it had no taste at all
Just okay for my pup
I upgraded the food I was feeding both of my dogs, and switched my boy Lou to this one. It was an easy transition and didn’t upset his stomach at all. He’s pretty picky, and I couldn’t get him to eat this without enticing him with wet food. I finished the bag, but since he was indifferent, I did not repurchase. I do think this is a high quality food that’s worth a try, it’s more suited to less picky pups!
Good Grains is a keeper
My Golden Retriever, Gracie, likes this food and I like the ingredient list so we will buy this again
Best for sensitive stomachs!
This is the only food my dog with a sensitive stomach will keep down! She's thrown up regularly on so many other "high quality" foods like Orijen and Wellness - and we tried all sorts of limited-ingredient and sensitive stomach foods too. Grain-free is not the best for all dogs. This is the best food for our pup and if your dog isn't doing well on other brands, try this littler known one out. It's baked, not extruded, which seems to make all the difference.