Lotus Low-Fat Chicken Grain-Free Recipe Dry Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wholesome, flavorful dry food is oven-baked in Canada, with all the goodness your feline needs to stay strong, healthy and happy.
- Grain-free recipe avoids common ingredients like rice and barley, for cats who are sensitive or choosy pet parents who prefer to go without grains.
- Tasty formula is low-glycemic, making it the purr-fect weight control recipe for cats watching their sugar intake or who are less active than others.
- Relies on healthful, low-starch carbohydrates—like chickpeas, lentils and tapioca—rather than fillers like corn, wheat or soy.
- Limited animal proteins make this meal ideal for kitties with allergies or sensitivities to other meats or fish.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAddiction Grain-Free Duck Royale Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.48Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.51Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.91Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.16Autoship Price
- DealFreely Salmon Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealCastor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- DealGo! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealGo! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$23.74List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealBench & Field Holistic Natural Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealNulo Freestyle Hairball Management Turkey & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Original Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- DealInception Turkey & Herring Meal Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealNutro Wholesome Essentials Sensitive Cat Chicken, Rice & Peas Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Indoor Grain-Free Salmon & Chickpea Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Deboned Chicken, Egg, Sweet Potato...||Salmon, Egg, Sweet Potato...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||Diabetic Support, Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
cute shape but not popular
Ok , so my thoughts are mixed here. I got this to help my slightly overweight cat slim down to a healthy weight , which it did. I think she lost the weight from lack of being able to chew the weird ( but cute) 3d lotus shaped nuggets. The ingredients are amazing but not one of my cats touched this. Like another reviewer stated , when I was transitioning from another food to this one , she would pick out that kibble and this one remained until she realized, oh this is dinner and I’m hungry .
Tasty dry food
Dani was diagnosed with onset of cholesterol on his last check up. At the advise of his veterinarian and the recommendations of the chewy staff member we switch his diet to the lotus products. Dani loved the taste of the new dry food and transitioning went smoothly. Best yet, 3 months after switching to Lotus Dani's blood work shows his cholesterol levels are in normal range.
Easy on the tummy!
We discovered this by chance while evacuated during California wildfires! Our older cat (11) has always had tummy problems and no food I tried seemed to help...until we tried this Lotus! Her tummy troubles are practically gone! This is the best food! All three of our cats like it very well.
I'm Sure it is Great....But...
I am sorry to say that although this cat food is great, my cat would not eat it. During the transition process to this new food I mix the other with the new. She picked out all the old and left the new untouched.
My cat loves ig
I was looking for something low fat with good ingredients, so I purchased this. My cat really loves it! However, my cat scarfs almost any cat food unless it's the super cheap kind. She does seem less bloated lately, so I think it may be helping. I will be subscribing :)
Used as an afternoon treat
After reading the mixed reviews, I still decided to try this brand for Francie’s afternoon treat. She ate it willingly for about 4 days, but then retreated, so I’m changing her afternoon treat food to a different brand each day. She will eat this brand & she likes the crunch. These kibbles aren’t round, so if your cat has dental issues, he/she may not like the shape to bite into. I do think it’s helped her to lose a little weight in the 2 weeks she’s been knoshing it. She’s not as round anymore. I would recommend this brand.
Finnley and Caspian Approved
Both my hedgehog and kitten absolutely LOVE this food!
12 paws down!
After my senior girl's dry food was discontinued, I was searching for a low fat, low phosophorus replacement. I thought this food had a lot to offer. When I first opened it, I was disappointed with the kibble shape. Instead of being a flatter shape as shown on the packaging, it is almost a little round ball (BIG strike with Mandy). Not only would she not even sniff it, my other two cats wanted no part of it either. 12 paws down!
I got it for my chubby cat. She eats it, but she isn’t crazy for it.