Lotus Oven-Baked Grain-Free Sardine & Herring Recipe Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free for sidekicks with sensitivities.
- Oven-baked to help preserve protein, amino acids, along with vitamins and antioxidants from fruits and vegetables.
- Features fresh fish as the only animal protein source, making it paw-fect for pups on a limited ingredient diet.
- Low in starch and less processed than other kibbles.
- Contains optimized calcium and phosphorus.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Green Beef Tripe Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Bravo! Homestyle Complete Turkey Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 2-lb bag$39.56Chewy Price$37.58Autoship Price
- Weruva Green Eggs & Chicken with Chicken, Egg, & Greens in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$53.88Chewy Price$51.19Autoship Price
- Blackwood Whitefish Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Barking at the Moon High Protein Grain-Free Beef, Eggs & Peas Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Puppy Growth Diet Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Health Extension Lite Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$52.48List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Triumph Free Spirit Grain-Free Deboned Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$36.98List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Fish Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Wysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$11.33Chewy Price$11.89List Price$10.76Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Beef Feast Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Sardine, Herring, Dried Potatoes...||Lamb, Chickpeas, Peas...||Turkey, Turkey Liver, Dried Peas...||Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, Salmon Meal...||Whole Mackerel, Whole Herring, Monkfish...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, Non-GMO, Premium||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, Non-GMO, Premium||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
They Love It!
My Yorkie Poo and my Havanese love it. We're always cautioned to introduce our fur babies to new food little by little, but either mine have an easy stomach and a healthy appetite, or the Lotus Sardine & Herring (and the Lamb & Turkey Liver, too) product is a top quality product that benefits them the most. I say it's both. Now I'm back to order more from Lotus. My babies deserve only the best.
Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs
I used to feed my dog Hill's Sensitive Stomach variety and he wasn't wild about it and often threw up after avoiding eating and sometimes would avoid eating at all. Well, not anymore. He scarfs this down (a maze bowl helped slow the pace of eating down) and has not vomited since he started on this food. Highly recommend
Incredible customer service...
This dog food was loved by my dog- I bought it thinking her allergic system surely wouldn’t react to such healthy ingredients but , she had similar problems even with her long used Hills z/d diet kibbles. I’d certainly recommend for any dog who doesn’t have digestive or skin allergies but will now try Purina prescription plan for her. KUDOS to CHEWY for their incredible customer service- I won’t buy dog food from anywhere else!
Grain free option
I’ve had my dogs, GSD and ACD , on Lotus for years. A Freind opened a pet shop and did extensive research before stocking. She actually went to a number of the manufacturing plants to see what and how it’s done. If you are not scared of the price (how can someone put a price on a dogs health?) it’s one of the best made. Our dogs are genetically prone to skin conditions and allergies but ours have been symptom free. We feed the kibble with grain and change it up from time to time to the grain free. Mostly because Lotus doesn’t offer the choices in the large bags. Also the Shepard is toothless so needs the small dog kibble which only comes in small dog sizes so no quantity break.
great for picky dogs with long coats
Our two afghan hounds have a take-it-or-leave-it-attitude toward most dry dog food. Not this product. It's very expensive as a complete big dog diet for multiple dogs, so we give a bowl of it to them as a mid day treat. They love it and stand in the kitchen waiting for it at the usual daily time. We were giving them supplements that were expensive as well for their coats, but now with this food added we have not needed the extra nutrients. Probably the fish in it provides what they need. Would highly recommend.
Shep-husky loves FISH
My research led me to Lotus..BAKED -GRAIN FREE Product..I mix occasionally with a half can Organic "people food" Sardines, Salmon oil,or occasional small amount of beef or cooked egg...Her coat is thick, shiny, NO ODOR ,no "bad" breath..., pup is 1 1/2 year old female..she is muscular and extremely alert...No super market dog food allowed!!!
Baked in goodness
Riley, my wire fox terrier eats these baked kibble bits like treats.
My rescue pup came to me with extensive fur loss and horrible itching. He's come a long way in 5 months, getting frequent compliments on how good his fur now looks. Part of this is due to his amazing food- Lotus Fish. My pup really does have a gorgeous, shiny thick coat.
My dog loves the Lotus fish recipe. It’s a bit pricy so I usually get her the other recipes and get the fish recipe once in awhile.
Lotus Dry Dog Food
My dogs loved it. I just tried a small bag. It is two expensive because I have four big dogs. It doesn't have all the ingredients that my dogs need. I will stick with Gentle Giant.