Majesty's Flex XT Increased Joint Support Wafers Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made with increased levels of five joint support products in one to help improve range of motion and reduce inflammation.
- Contains 7500 mg glucosamine, 3000 mg MSM, 1750 mg yucca extract, 600 mg chondroitin sulfate, and 750 mg ascorbic acid.
- Flavored with rolled oats, molasses, apples, raisins, and cinnamon for 98% palatability.
- Horses often drop or ignore feed dressed with powder or liquids. Wafer form is designed for a hand-fed delivery to ensure he always gets the right amount.
- Eliminates the need to separate horses that need supplements when herd feeding, and allows for nighttime pasture without graining.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Corta-Flx Solution Joint & Connective Tissue Support Horse Supplement, 1-qt bottle$34.69Chewy Price$41.99List Price$32.96Autoship Price
- Grand Meadows Grand Calm Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$67.65Chewy Price$69.25List Price$64.27Autoship Price
- Grand Meadows Grand Coat Nutritional Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$31.53Chewy Price$39.25List Price$29.95Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx U-GARD Powder Gastric Health Support Horse Supplement, 35-lb bucket$204.92Chewy Price$224.99List Price$194.67Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx HA-100 Pellets Joint & Connective Tissue Support Horse Supplement, 12-lb bucket$201.33Chewy Price$217.99List Price$191.26Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx U-GARD Pellets Gastric Health Support Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$209.87Chewy Price$247.99List Price$199.38Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx Pellets Joint & Connective Tissue Support Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$404.95Chewy Price$472.99List Price$384.70Autoship Price
- Uckele U-Balance Foundation Pellet Vitamin & Mineral Formula Pellets Horse Supplement, 30-lb bucket$177.65Chewy Price$199.95List Price$168.77Autoship Price
- Uckele Seroquine Calmative Support Formula Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bucket$56.45Chewy Price$53.63Autoship Price
- Uckele E-5000 Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Farnam Laser Sheen Skin & Coat Horse Supplement, 7.5-lb bucket$53.23Chewy Price$85.19List Price$50.57Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Joint Combo Classic Pellets Horse Supplement, 8-lb bucket$99.99Chewy Price$175.19List Price$94.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish Source), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Yucca Extract (Yucca Schidigera)...||Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish Source), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Yucca Extract (Yucca Schidigera)...||Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish Source), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Yucca Extract (Yucca Schidigera)...||Inactive Ingredients: Apple Bits, Apple Sauce, Barley...||Methylsulfonylmethane.|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Have been giving these to my 26 year old quarter horse for about 3 years. His legsl used to crack and pop more, but these supplements have really helped. Plus, he loves them.
Scientist Reviews Majesty’s FlexXT
My senior gelding was diagnosed with arthritis 10 years ago, and for the next few years I tried every supplement I could find, while recording the number of days he expressed discomfort or showed signed of inflammation. Five years ago I started him on a daily Majesty’s Flex cookie and have observed fewer days of discomfort and inflammation in 5 years on Majesty’s Flex than 1 year on every other supplement I could afford.
I have used these for years
Helpful for older horses.Higher concentration of glocosamine than other products.
Great taste and works!
I started my big draft girl on these to relieve what I think was the beginning of arthritis. After around two weeks she was showing signs of being a much younger horse. No shifting or holding up / relaxing her hoof. She also loved the molasses flavor.
Horses will not eat them.
My horses must find them unpalatable. they love their treats but refuse to eat these wafers and they have a smell that stinks up the tack room.
horses won't eat
My horses are not picky but they won't eat these as treats. I break them up in their feed and they eat them that way. Convenience isn't what I'd hoped but it's still pretty easy. Just started them so can't speak yet to how they work.
if my horse won’t eat them, it’s bad!!!
I have never come accross anything my horse won’t eat. Dropped these like they were rotten tomatoes! Need better flavor I think. Too expensive for horse to spit out!!
My horse absolutely would not eat these, and he’s a 30yr old Arabian who eats almost anything! On the other hand, after 1 month on the Majesty Wafers, I notice signs that his arthritis is greatly improved, because he’s been extremely spunky lately, and I see no evidence of him acting sore on any leg. I will continue to purchase these, and crumble them in his late evening supplemental “mush” feeding that I give him in his stall. *The reason for not giving 5 stars is ONLY because of him not liking the taste! I highly recommend them for an arthritic horse.
Horses will not eat these
I purchased this supplement optimistic that my horses would eat them. Unfortunately they will not. They will not eat them as a treat or if it is placed in a small amount of grain. If I don't smash them into a million little pieces they will eat the grain around them and leave them in the bucket. The horses are 13, 18, and 22 and have no interest.
Horse would not eat these and she eats her wormer on her grain.