Mammoth Braidys 2 Knot Rope Bone for Dogs, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural cotton
- Rope fibers floss dog's teeth
- Built strong to chew and play for hours
- Safe, long lasting great for games, fetch and play
- Perfect item for teething puppies and strong chewers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Baseball Corndog Basket Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$9.48Chewy Price
- Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$6.81Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaky Bunny Dog Toy, Large$6.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Crinklers Lamb Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 23-in$8.37Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Mammoth Cloth Squeaky Rope for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$6.28Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, 4.5-in$11.49Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet 4 Pack of Balls for Dogs, Green, Regular$8.15Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- Booda Multi Color 2-Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$6.24Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Incredible Strapping Flip-Flop Yankers Squeaky Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- Hyper Pet Pouch Band Replacement for Dog Toy$7.70Chewy Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.61Chewy Price$16.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
201 Customer Reviews
Waste of money
Between my two dogs this toy was shredded in less than hour of giving it to them. I was trying to find a stronger toy that wouldn't fall apart. The last toy I purchased had strings come out of the toy like this one did and got lassoed around my dogs tongue. The vet didn't notice it was wraped around the dogs tongue until they did surgery to remove the clump of string from my dogs stomach wich the dog could digest.
not durable enough for tug
After just a day of playing tug with my GSD, this toy is already falling apart, unraveling from the middle and shedding threads. I did not leave her alone with it or allow her to chew it, this is just from us playing tug. Would not recommend, other ropes have lasted months, but not this one.
My lab who typically is a heavy chewer loves this rope and has managed not to destroy it in a day!
Surprisingly has held up
This rope has held up to my German Shepherd who usually destroys these types of toys in minutes! We’ve had it for several weeks and it’s still not even damaged. She likes to carry it around and show it off.
Lasted maybe a week. Dog is biting it in a way that tiny threads are everywhere. Not recommended.
Decent, good price
What can I say - similar to most rope toys and it's a good price. I do think he was able to tear it up a bit faster than past ones, but overall good.
Well made Rope Bone
This rope bone looks like it will last the tug of war games and chewing my Mastiff/Dane pups give it. At least I got some time to watch them enjoy yanking on it together.
Do Not Buy!
I have been buying rope chews for years, but not from this site. These I bought were shredded and then swallowed because they are not put together tightly like other brands. Don't waste you money.
Really Good Toy
My 10 week old miniature schnauzer puppy absolutely loves her toy! She does wear it down a little, though, which is why I only gave it 4 stars.
Maybe good for light chewers?
Lasted about 4 days before it was just my rug covered in various strings. Might be better for light chewers. My 10 month old pitbull is a heavy chewer and the attached photo is what this rope looked like after 3 days lol