Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of a new and improved natural rubber material for added durability.
- Designed and developed in the USA with USA materials and sustainably manufactured in Mammoth’s North American factory.
- Available in multiple sizes, making it paw-fect for dogs from all barks of life.
- Encourages plenty of interactive play.
- Especially great for rolling, tossing and tugging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Pride Rainbow Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Large$15.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Mesquite Chicken Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.85Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$4.20Chewy Price$8.29List Price
- DealArm & Hammer Ora Play Denta-Saurus Mint Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tyrannosaurs Rex$6.40Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Hartz Dura Play Tug of Fun Double Ring Squeaky Latex Dog Toy$9.97Chewy Price$10.79List Price
- Outward Hound Triple Jack Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Dawg-Cube Dog Toy, Regular$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Tough Chewer||Dental||Dental|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
This tire has been great for my very aggressive chewer and teething American Staffordshire puppy. I got it small, and plan on buying the next size as she grows. It's been the only toy to withstand her very destructive chewing. She went thru 3 toys and 3 ropes before the tire. She's had it over a month and goes AT IT often, but it's still in one piece.
rugged and heavy and fun
I got this for my bulldog pup. It's heavy but not too heavy. He can chew and carry and carry and then chew it. It rolls so easy for a fun game of fetch, too!
Wanted the old version
This new Tirebiter 2 is too thick and not wide enough for my goldens to carry with snout within hole. We've been buying old version for 8 years and our 3 dogs won't fetch with this compact tire so we located and bought out every old tirebiter we could find. Yes, this style is harder to chew and also will last forever because it's zero fun and my dogs won't touch it.
German shepherd Mom& Trainer.
I bought 2 of these for my German Shepherd puppies. I had to grab them away from them the 1st time I gave them to the pups. I expected them to last. They looked like they could handle GSD puppies. I bought the largest ones and they were in ln the trash They were in the trash the same day we had received them. I wasted the money on these 2 Toys. Will never buy this brand again. I've had trained Working German Shepherds for years. Never had any toys destroyed like these 2 Extra large Tire Biters. I will advise everyone in our Working Dog training group.
I recently bought this for my dog and I would say this toy is definitely a rebuy. It's very durable especially with my do being a rough chewer and she love it.
Great dog toy, just would like to find a bigger size
The tire is built well I just wish it was bigger in size, I was trying to replace the 12 inch tire that took a full year for my lab to finally chew through it. This is great for a middle size dog :)
I bought one of these for our 4 dogs several years ago and its still in shape, has not been destroyed. I highly recommend this chew toy for big dogs. We have 4, the larges it 80# and the smallest is 55#, its tough!
Tire biter 2
Had great luck with this toy for my heavy chewers in the past but my last purchase, a week ago, lasted a couple of hours. Chewy was awesome, sent me a replacement, at no charge, within 2 days. Hopefully, was just a faulty toy, will keep updated. Will give it to Mr. Tibbs tomorrow for a test drive.
Tire not a large size
Toy was a large I would say it was more like a small toy to little for my GSD
Didn't last long enough
I heard great things about this tire for super chewers, but 1.5 year old boxer/pit mix had pieces off it within a day. He still plays with it, and there's about half left after a couple months, but I won't be getting another. We'll try something else.