Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of a new and improved natural rubber material for added durability.
- Designed and developed in the USA with USA materials and sustainably manufactured in Mammoth’s North American factory.
- Available in multiple sizes, making it paw-fect for dogs from all barks of life.
- Encourages plenty of interactive play.
- Especially great for rolling, tossing and tugging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- KONG Wubba Weaves with Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$10.35Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$5.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Dawg-Cube Dog Toy, X-Large$35.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Tuff Tug 3 Ring Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Petsonik Durable Heavy Braided Rope Tug Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Petsonik Rope & Ball Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Bamboo Chicken Dog Toy, 9.5-in$9.79Chewy Price$11.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Dental||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
I bought one of these for our 4 dogs several years ago and its still in shape, has not been destroyed. I highly recommend this chew toy for big dogs. We have 4, the larges it 80# and the smallest is 55#, its tough!
Tire biter 2
Had great luck with this toy for my heavy chewers in the past but my last purchase, a week ago, lasted a couple of hours. Chewy was awesome, sent me a replacement, at no charge, within 2 days. Hopefully, was just a faulty toy, will keep updated. Will give it to Mr. Tibbs tomorrow for a test drive.
Didn't last long enough
I heard great things about this tire for super chewers, but 1.5 year old boxer/pit mix had pieces off it within a day. He still plays with it, and there's about half left after a couple months, but I won't be getting another. We'll try something else.
I have a 2 year boxer pit mix. This is the second tire toy we bought. First one lasted a couple months but was smaller size and made by Kong. This one lasted about 10 minutes and he was able to pull pieces off of it. It is a great toy for your dog to play with but not a chew toy they can sit down and stay occupied.
Tough toy for extreme chewer
This tire has lasted longer without being destroyed than any other toy. We have a really heavy duty chewer that can destroy the best toy in minutes. The tire has survived tug of wars and serious chew sessions for a few weeks already.
Tire is a hit.
This is Hudson’s favorite. He loves catching it, carrying it around and chewing on it. He’s an extreme chewer but so far (5-6 weeks) he hasn’t been able to tear any pieces off. It’s a winner, I just wish they made a bigger one.
Strong Chewer Loves it!
My 50 lb dog who loves to chew loooooves this toy and hasn't destroyed it!
Definitely a Favorite
Got a smaller one when we first got our lab - she played with it constantly. One day it disappeared. A few months later it suddenly reappeared. Then it disappeared again. Haven't seen that one since - bumfuzzled as to what she could have done with it. Finally bought her a new one - it arrived yesterday. I cannot explain the look of joy on her face when she saw it come out of the box! She hasn't put it down and it's been 24 hours. I don't know what the attraction of tires is to dogs, but this is a huge hit!
Not for super chewers
15 mins before my 11month old chewed a piece off. I had really hoped it was for super chewers. Bummed for my pup.
Tirebiters for a Tug
I bought 20 Tirebiter II's as aft starboard & portside fenders for a 21' foot toy tugboat. I will not know really how well this purchase worked until after next boating season. I do know that I had to change the design because the tirebiters leave rubber scuff marks on the hull on the boatward side of our design. I believe this can be fixed by an intermediate strand of line.