Mane 'n Tail Spray ‘n White Pet Shampoo Plus Conditioning Spray, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Deep cleaning, color-enhancing shampoo and conditioner spray.
- Helps to add intensity to white and light-colored coats.
- Highlights and intensifies white, gray and gold tones.
- Helps to remove tough stains like grass, manure and urine and is ideal for spot treatments.
- Gentle and safe pH balanced formula is free of bleaches and peroxides.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fiebing's Horse Salon Shampoo & Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Blue Frost Whitening Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.50Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Satin Sheen Premium Horse Hair Polish, 32-oz bottle$12.50Chewy Price$11.88Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Horse Detangler & Shine, 8-oz bottle$17.50Chewy Price$16.63Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Horse Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- Shapley's HI Shine Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Shapley's Magic Sheen Horse Hair Polish, 32-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Avocado Mist Horse Conditioner & Detangler, 32-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Mega Tek Rebuilder Horse Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Soothing Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Natural Botanical Color Intensifying Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Tear Stain removal, Skin & Coat Health, Color Enhancement||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||White Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Proprietary Surfactants...||—||Dimethicone, DL-Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk...||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Bright and white, I love this product!
I use this spray-on whitening formula on my horse's white socks, mane, and tail. The spray-on application makes it really easy to apply and ensures the product goes where I want it to. It is a purple color but scrubs in and rinses out nicely. I always wet the areas before spraying the product on, letting it sit for a few minutes before I use shampoo and scrub it all in. I continue with a rinse, conditioner, rinse, and lastly a leave-in detangler. He is so white and shiny afterwards, and I always get compliments on how good he looks. Definitely recommend this product!
I use this on my own horses. We have a ton of cattle in the neighborhood so lots of flies that like to chew a hole in the underside of our horses. Helps heal and protect.
Perfect for white dogs
This whitening shampoo is fantastic for my Siberian Husky! It got out the little grass stains on her paws and chest without scrubbing. It has a light fragrance to it which fades quickly (which is what I prefer) I sprayed directly on her white fur and scrubbed with my hands. I let it sit for about 30 seconds before rinsing it off! Overall I’m extremely happy with this product and would recommend it to other dog owners! Note I did find that if you do not rinse it all off you will have little bits of purple on your dog. So make sure you get off all the shampoo!!
Head n tail
This is a great shampoo for white dogs. The spray bottle makes it easy to use.
His coat came out so bright and soft, I love this stuff. His paws and belly get dirty easily and were always looking stained. He is white again! Well at least until we hit the dog run again lol
Great for White Tail
This stuff works extremely well on our horse's white and black tail. It rinses out very easily, which is a massive relief. We haven't used it on his body yet, but it has earned a rave review just for how well it worked on his tail. We are excited to try it on his stains once it gets a bit warmer.
Used on my dog!
Easy to use spray shampoo, really gets the white parts of my dog sparkly clean!