Marineland Penguin Refillable Filter Media Cartridge, Penguin 200 & 350
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Refillable cartridge frame.
- Excellent alternative to standard media bags.
- Patented ribbed design keeps the media of choice evenly distributed.
- Provides maximum water-to-media contact.
- The snap open and lock tight design also ensure no media spillage for crystal clear and clean water at all times for a healthy environment for life to thrive in.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealMarineland Micron Filter Cartridge for All Magnum Canister Filters$8.73Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.29Autoship Price
- Marineland Bio-Wheel Penguin Rite-Size C Filter Cartridge, 3 count$5.59Chewy Price$9.39List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- dealMarineland C-Series Canister Bio-Filter Balls Filter Media, 90 count$6.29Chewy Price$10.29List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Marineland Magnum Bonded Pad Filter Media, 312 sq-in$4.67Chewy Price$6.19List Price$4.44Autoship Price
- AquaClear Ammonia Remover Filter Insert, Size 50, bundle of 3$5.37Chewy Price$5.97List Price$5.10Autoship Price
- Aqueon Small Replacement Filter Cartridge, 6 count$17.08Chewy Price$18.98List Price$16.23Autoship Price
- API Bio-Chem Zorb Aquarium Canister Filter Filtration Pouch, 2 count$19.44Chewy Price$21.60List Price$18.47Autoship Price
- Fluval C3 Activated Carbon Filter Media, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.80Autoship Price
- Marineland C-360 Canister Polishing Filter Pads Media, 2 count$2.82Chewy Price$12.99List Price$2.68Autoship Price
- Tetra Whisper Bio-Bags Small Filter Cartridge, 2 count$2.09Chewy Price$3.99List Price$1.99Autoship Price
- Tetra Prefilter FK3 Replacement Cylinder Foam Media Filter$2.59Chewy Price$8.19List Price$2.46Autoship Price
- Marineland Bio-Wheel Penguin Rite-Size A Filter Cartridge, 1 count$1.18Chewy Price$4.09List Price$1.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Foam|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Hard to open and break easy, easier to buy already made one's.
Very good saves money
this item helps with money instead of buying cartages you can buy media you can also choose what you want and save money instead of buying cartages.
Makes me very happy!
I'm always finding ways to reduce my waste and single use items. I absolutely love these! Plus they are super easy to use. I'm going to add a thin floss sponge to help grab small debris but very please.
Economical way to keep your Marineland filter fresh
Not quite as easy as buying the filters already made but a whole lot cheaper. They're great for putting extra carbon or zeolite in a tank
This is great. Works well. Perfect for the Marineland 350 filter as it has room for an extra filter on each side. I used it for some ammonia neutralizing crystals mixed with carbon.
You need this with mess fish
I bought this because my tank has some very mess fish and it wasn't practical to replace the whole cartiage all the time now I just replace the filter part and the carbon part
Saves money and cheap
Now I don’t have to buy cartridges anymore. Between pond filter about 12 feet long and 2 feet wide more or less and this product, in total spending is about $20.00. I have cartridges for the whole year. Cant go wrong.
I love the fact that I can fill this with my own media. It's a better investment than always buying more and more replacement filters.
There junk, there hard to open and they break easy, I’m sticking to buying the regular cartridges for them
Save hundreds $$$
I use these Refillable cartridges in all my Marineland Hobs and they work great. I never buy the replacement filters. Instead I add pinky filter floss to one and Seachem Matrix to the other. I clean them as if they were filter cartridges but these versatile cartridges can be filled with anything from mechanical, biological or chemical filtration.