Marshall Goodbye Body & Waste Odor Small Animal Supplement, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Just add Marshall Goodbye Body & Waste Odor Small Animal Supplement to your pet’s food or water to virtually eliminate odors from their waste or body
- This 100% natural formula contains amino acids that break down stool, urine and body odors and is safe to use with every water or food change
- Enzymes formulated to deodorize your pet’s urine
- This product is tested and ensured for safety and food health
- Shake well before use and administer daily for best results
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marshall Goodbye Body & Waste Odor Ferret Supplement, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Marshall Baby Fresh Scent Daily Spritz for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$10.15Chewy Price$9.64Autoship Price
- Pyranha Odaway Ferret & Small Animal Odor Eliminator, 1-gal bottle$55.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price$53.15Autoship Price
- Lixit Chinchilla Dry Bath, Blue/White$14.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Petpost Small Animal Bathing Dust, 1-lb$16.97Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Marshall Original Formula with Baking Soda Shampoo for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$14.06Chewy Price$13.36Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Cream Rinse, 8-oz bottle$5.95Chewy Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Marshall Tropical Blend Formula Creme Rinse for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$8.20Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.79Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Fresh Spray Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$5.95Chewy Price$7.95List Price$5.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Dextrose, Malic Acid...||N/A||N/A||Deionized Water, Dextrose, Malic Acid...||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Mouse||Hamster, Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Ferret||Ferret|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Definitely makes a difference in cage odor. Her cage had such a strong urine smell before I found this product.
My Guinea is now mad at me
My Guinea Pig did not like this. He refused to drink his water and squeaked his discontent at me.
Tastes like bleach
I bought this thinking that if it worked it would be wonderful. Put it in the water and thought it had an odd smell. I dipped my finger in the water to taste it and I gagged. Imagine if every time you were thirsty and went for a drink the only liquid available to you tasted like bleach? Absolutely awful and anyone who cares about their pets would not force this on them.
My guinea pig don’t like the taste
My 2 guinea pigs were not even drinking the water after I put it into their water. Total waste of money.
A must try!
I love my little guy Rizzo, but he's cage just smelled. And, I was cleaning it every 2 days. GOODYBUY B & W is great! Just a few squirts in his water bottle was all I needed. Actually, it's recommend by veterinarians so it's safe to use. Rizzo is an adult male rat so his hormones are raging. He urinates everywhere in his cage, even though he's got a litter tray and poops in there. He didn't smell so bad when he was a baby. It will take a week or two on it before you can smell the difference. GBye does seem to leave a film on the glass in his water bottle. I got a baby bottle scrubber for it to use at water changes. I noticed there's a DIFFERENT formula for ferrets too. It's made by the same company.
Noticed a Difference Right Away!
I have an indoor rabbit. Of course with that comes the unpleasant aroma of their urine. I read the reviews for this product and thought I would give it a try. OMG... I am amazed that this product really works. I add it to Penelope’s water, she doesn’t even notice the difference but I sure do! Truly reduces waste odors! She’s happy, we’re happy, total win. :)
definitely noticed a difference
I used this in my piggies water for a whole month and I noticed the area where they eat and drink was much less smellier, but I wanted to make sure this product actually worked. I stopped using it after that first month and boy did they smell, I think the smell was worse too lol. Definitely recommend trying it out, it won’t completely erase the smell but definitely tones it down (by a lot) until the next time I have to deep clean the cage(once every week), did not notice any side effects in my guinea pigs, and I would use the recommended amount of pumps to add in the water.
Seems to help
Our mini lop bunny did not want to drink his water when we first added this. We used the max 5 pumps in regular sized water bottle. It must add a different flavor because it doesn't smell great. We use 3 pumps now and it seems to be helping in combination of a good litter to minimize odors. Leaves a bad odor in water bottle so wash out every day or so.
Mice and hedgehog
I had an unused bottle laying in my room for a while. Only two weeks ago did I decide to give it a try. I did not follow this to the letter, because I use much smaller volumes of water. For me, just adding drops of this to the water made a huge difference. The lack of stank now is incredible. I used to have to wash the mice wheels everyday just due to the smell alone, but now I don’t feel that I have to do that. I think this is a must have for small animal owners. The smell between cleanings is so much less and with a good cage cleaning schedule you wouldn’t know I share a room with small animals. :) I don’t know everyone’s situation, but I think it would be important to consider if your pet itself is clean and healthy before you knock the product usefulness. I’ve had great results.
This works perfectly!
This product helped so much with my rabbits odor. It was a big problem and I couldn't find anything that would work. I found this and tried it out and ever since, its been a lifesaver. I recommend this product! All you do is put 3 to 4 pumps on their food and water and just like that, it gets the job done.