Marshall Ferret & Small Animal Odor Remover, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spray directly on your pet to eliminate your ferret’s musky odor
- Removes odors from glandular secretions, urine, feces and vomit
- Can also be sprayed on accidents, litter pans, cages, or anywhere a ferret-related odor may be present
- Safe for use on ferrets and other small rodents
- Works quick and is easy to use, just point and spray
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marshall Tea Tree Shampoo for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Marshall No Tears Formula with Aloe Vera Shampoo for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$6.96Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.61Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$8.20Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.79Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Cream Rinse, 8-oz bottle$5.95Chewy Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Fresh Spray Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$5.95Chewy Price$7.95List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Marshall Foaming Waterless Shampoo for Small Pets, 5-oz bottle$13.33Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- Marshall Original Formula with Baking Soda Shampoo for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$12.86Chewy Price$12.22Autoship Price
- Marshall Tropical Blend Formula Creme Rinse for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Lixit Chinchilla Dry Bath, Blue/White$14.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Petpost Small Animal Bathing Dust, 1-lb$16.97Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Pyranha Odaway Ferret & Small Animal Odor Eliminator, 15-oz bottle$8.23Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Mouse|
|Top Ingredients||—||Deionized Water, Dextrose, Malic Acid...||Water Based, Biodegradable||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Not too strong
This smells really refreshing and isn't overly perfume smelling.
Bought this a while back when I didn't research properly and its basically a sticky perfume. As long as ferrets have a good diet & You wash their beds/blankets they hardly even 'stink'. Also the Less showers the better, once a year or when they're covered in something.
I use this for my gerbil and it's great
My gerbils cage can get a little smelly between cleanings and spot picking dirty bedding, so this helps a lot! I like how it is pet safe and just need a couple sprays and it smells good.
Works! A must for your stinky noodle.
Our ferret stinks, who's doesn't? This has a nice "linen" smell to it, and our ferret doesn't mind when we spray it throughout the cage, in their favorite sleeping spots, and 1 spray on them. It's a fine mist, and you don't need to spray a lot to completely get rid of the smell.
It works well
Makes my ferrets smell good for about 20 minutes. But overall it works
Usually when buying deoderizers they don't cover up the smells but this one actually does I love it
Instantly neutralizes ferret odor!
I love this product! I always keep a full bottle at home I use it for all my ferrets blankets and his bed and my room he spends a lot of time sleeping under my dresser. as soon as I smell anything I use marshall ferret odor remover!
Sir Stinks-a-lot smells fresher
Smells great, lasts a day or so, best results after bath.
An absolute must.
I could not live without this product. I use it inside his cage after a cleanup and directly on his fur whenever his smell gets to be a little much (like when he has crawled in his mess). The scent of the spray is clean and fresh and it really does help out tremendously.
Small animal odor remover
Seems to work well so far. I may try the odor remover that you put into water again, I think it just hadn't had enough time to take effect.