Marshall Goodbye Odor Ferret Semi-Moist Treats, 2.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice Starch...||Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Meal...||Chicken Liver, Chicken By-Products (Organs Only), Chicken Meal...|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret|
|Health Feature||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Eye Care||N/A||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- A safe and natural way to reduce offensive odors from the inside out
- Specially formulated with extracts from the yucca plant to internally deodorize stool, urine, and body odors
- Irresistible chicken flavor your ferret will love
- Semi-moist treats are kept fresh in the convenient resealable bag
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients and is vet tested and approved
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Fiesta Blueberry Flavored Yogurt Dipped Hamster, Gerbil, Rat & Mouse Treats, 3.5-oz bag$5.24Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.98Autoship Price
- Marshall Bandits Premium Meaty Bacon Flavor Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Raviolos Made with Real Vegetables Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Hamster Small Animal Treats, 5-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops Strawberry & Yogurt Hamster Treats, 5.3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Wigglers & Berries Trail Mix Snack Hedgehog & Small-Pet Treat, 2.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Eucalyptus Sticks Sugar Glider Treats, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Nature Snack Mix Tropical Medley Small Pet Treats, 3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.20List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Nectar Pods Mango Flavor Sugar Glider Treats, 8 count$4.49Chewy Price$6.95List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Nature Snacks Mix Forest Medley Small Pet Treats, 3-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.20List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Blueberry & Banana Flavored Tropical Fruit & Yogurt Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$4.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Marshall Bandits Premium Banana Flavor Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 4$17.44Chewy Price$17.96List Price$16.57Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Peanut & Honey Chew Sticks Hamster Treats, 2 count$4.86Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.62Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Ferrets love Marshall's Treats
Our ferrets love the Marshall's Goodbye Odor Ferret Semi-Moist Treats, We offer them 2-3 a day and honestly if it were up to them they would eat the entire bag. The treats get a little smashed so maybe that is releasing the smell of the treats more but they know the smell and the bag lol We have noticed a difference in smell and it has only been a of couple weeks.
mine dint really like it
Neither of my ferrets will eat a whole treat They eat only half every single time. Im assuming they dont really love them
Would not eat them.
It was a great idea, helping with odor in a treat form, except my ferret won’t eat them. He eats the Bandits treats all the time that look like these, but he will not touch these.
My ferret wouldn't eat them. Maybe another one will.
My Ferrets love them. The trick to getting them interested at first is squeezing them a bit releasing the smell. Does really nothing for the odor that I can tell. But they are liked better then the bandit ones.
Our ferret LOVES these treats. She comes running when she knows it is treat time. Her favorite treats so far.
Ferret loves it but..
It doesn’t reduce the odor but since my ferret loves it I still give as a treat, maybe it will start working eventually.
2of3 take these treats
2 of my guys love these and they do work. My third won’t take any treats
Ferret doesn’t like
My ferret loves other treats that are similar but had absolutely no interest in these.
Not for my ferret
My ferret was completely unsatisfied with these treats. She wouldn’t even eat them mixed in her food.