Mazuri Better Bug Gut Loading Feeder Insect Supplement, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Balances the calcium-to-phosphorus ratio of an insect when your pet enjoys it.
- No need for additional supplementation of insects.
- Provides your best bud with omega-3 fatty acids.
- Provides a healthy dose of vitamin A.
- Free of artificial colors and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature Zone Bites Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 6-oz bottle$8.10Chewy Price$10.80List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- Symton Medium Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 2,000 count$24.79Chewy Price$35.00List Price$23.55Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice & Rat Feeders Snake Food, Small Rats, 5 count$91.17Chewy Price$101.40List Price$86.61Autoship Price
- ABDragons X-Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 50 count$37.78Chewy Price$46.20List Price$35.89Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style Canned Dubia Roaches Reptile Food, 1.2-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Bearded Dragon Food, 24-oz bottle$20.96Chewy Price$26.95List Price$19.91Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Tortoise Food, 9-oz bottle$9.53Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.05Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Grassland Grazer Gel Premix Tortoise Food, 3-oz bottle$10.44Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Repashy Superfoods Grub Pie Gel Premix Reptile & Amphibian Food, 3-oz bottle$10.33Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Fluker's Crafted Cuisine Juvenile Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 6.5-oz bag$6.69Chewy Price$9.89List Price$6.36Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice Feeders Snake Food Combo Pack, Small & Large Fuzzies, 100 count$149.48Chewy Price$187.20List Price$142.01Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Frog & Tadpole Food, 2-oz jar$1.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium Carbonate, Fish Meal, Ground Corn...||Water, Soy Protein Isloate, Carrageenan...||Made with real fruit (banana, mango, and blueberry) and insects (mealworms)...||Chicken Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Wheat...||Black Soldier Fly Larvae, Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein Concentrate...|
|Food Form||Feed||Supplement||Dry Food||Pellets||Powder|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I actually like it!
I keep dubia roaches and mealworm farms for my leopard gecko. On occasion I also offer crickets. I was not sure about this food as you hear all the time that packaged diets are not necessary when you use fresh fruits and veg. However I live in the south and the humidity quickly molds everything, and mold will kill an entire roach colony fairly quickly so I wanted to try this. The roaches absolutely eat it and it produces a lot less frass than the fruit and veg, though I still offer carrots for moisture. I also have caught crickets eating it in the enclosure, which many reptile keepers advised me if you do not provide food for crickets, they will bite your gecko. The really nice thing about this is my gecko doesn't try to eat it, unlike the pea I watched him eat a couple of weeks ago (yikes) so i feel a lot better leaving this in the enclosure for crickets than peas!
Great for Gut-loading feeder insects
Our leopard gecko absolutely inhales live meal worms. Pre-feeding the worms Mazuri helps keep him healthy.