Repashy Superfoods Calcium Plus Reptile Supplement, 3-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adds nutritional value to feeder insects to provide an all-around diet for herps like geckos, lizards, skinks and more.
- Provides calcium plus essential vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients, with wholesome ingredients like brewer’s yeast, molasses, kelp, marigolds, algae and more.
- Easy to use by lightly coating feeder insects and giving to your herp as a nutritious snack to supplement his diet.
- Mojave desert-sourced calcium is high quality with micro-sized particles so it sticks better to insects.
- All-in-one formula covers all nutritional bases so you don’t need a separate vitamin supplement when using it.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3 Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar$8.90Chewy Price$17.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Electrolyte Reptile Soak, 8-oz jar$7.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Vetericyn Plus Reptile Antimicrobial Wound Care Spray, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- DealMiracle Care Reptile Mite Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.94Chewy Price$9.49List Price$7.54Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Mineral Block Hermit Crab Supplement, 3 count$1.17Chewy Price$3.99List Price$1.11Autoship Price
- Fluker's Calcium with Vitamin D3 Indoor Reptile Supplement, 2-oz jar$3.49Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- API Turtle Fix Antibacterial Treatment, 8-oz bottle$8.28Chewy Price$11.78List Price$7.87Autoship Price
- Fluker's Repta Boost Insectivore/Carnivore High Amp Boost Reptile Supplement, 1.8-oz$7.95Chewy Price$12.38List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium Powder Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 1.4-oz box$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- ABDragons Reptile Water Crystals, 4-oz bag$12.91Chewy Price$12.26Autoship Price
- Nature Zone HerpPro Calcium & Probiotic Bearded Dragon Supplement, 2.0-oz bottle$12.80Chewy Price$12.16Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoCal Calcium Powder Reptile Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium Carbonate, Dried Kelp, Brewer’s Dried Yeast...||Water, Calcium, Chloride, Calcium Lactate.||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3)....||Dicalcium Phosphate, Limestone Flour, Flavor...||Calcium Carbonate, Oyster Shell Flour, Dextrose...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
I have used this supplement with many different reptiles over the years. It smells good, and I have never had any issues with deficiencies. I trust the Repashy brand. It was recommended to me by a Chameleon breeder friend.
Stopped Vitamin A deficiency in my anole Massey.
It's hard to speak on the potency of vitamins other than to say that my leopard frogs and two anoles are thriving and healthy. However, I do have a little anecdotal evidence as to the potency of these vitamins. I bought an anole (Massey) with vitamin A deficiency, which was causing her eye membranes to swell and start to overtake her eyes. Powdering all her insect feeders with this vitamin powder has halted this process. She has gone from underweight to a bit chubby and growing like mad. (She is a juvenile. She has already shed at least three times in the last month.)
Love this product
Perfect for dusting crickets and generally just a good vitamin calcium supplement. Doesn't seem to discourage my gecko from eating
My vet said to use this for the best results and best health of my BD
Repashy is the only go to for supplements. I use this for all of my reptiles as a part of their complete diet. And now that they have started using expiration dates, there is no more guess work in sorting expired supplements.
He likes it
My beardie loves this. I will be buying this again for him.
Best There Is
I have had bearded dragons for 16 years. This product is, by far, the best supplement on the market for what the species requires. And I would only buy it from Chewy to ensure it’s not a knock-off (yes, this is a real problem!)
My Beardie loves this!
If you can’t get your Beardie to eat a certain insect, dusting them with this powder entices their appetite. And it’s loaded with all of the calcium and vitamins your reptile needs with out having to add 20 different powders.
Great supplement for reptiles
Repashy calcium is great. It is an all in one calcium and vitamin. No need for alternating with and without D3. You can sprinkle it one bugs and veggies for reptiles.
Gecko hates it
I just got a four-month-old leopard gecko and she hates the smell. I was able to encourage her to eat by wiggling the cricket to help kick in her instincts but if I just hold it and let her smell the vitamin-covered cricket she will have this look of disgust on her face so I'm buying her a different brand.