Mazuri Small Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No need to provide your pet with extra vitamin and mineral supplements because this food offers complete nutrition.
- The variety of particle sizes promote healthy foraging behavior.
- Mazuri is better than seeds as it produces less waste.
- Free of artificial colors and flavors.
- Made with flaxseed for a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3-lb bag$15.83Chewy Price$24.49List Price$15.04Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Duck & Geese Food, 12-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 3-lb bag, bundle of 2$68.38Chewy Price$71.98List Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$11.54Chewy Price$16.49List Price$10.96Autoship Price
- Lafeber Pellet-Berries Sunny Orchard Bird Food, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- Wagner's Mealworms Wild Bird Food, 18-oz bag$18.98Chewy Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Conure & Cockatiel Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$97.99Chewy Price$93.09Autoship Price
- Lefeber Senior Bird Nutri-Berries Parrot Bird Food, 10-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price
- Mazuri Mini Bird Food, 2-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Lafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$115.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Meal...||Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Form||Feed, Dry Food||Birdseed||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Easiest transition EVER!
I have a decent sized group of conures, quakers, ringnecks, and pionus that I care for. I've tried Zupreem, Tropican, Roudybush, and Lafeber's, and none have had as quick a transition, or as high an acceptance rate as this food. All the birds were fully on it by day 6 with no issues. They almost all eat less and are maintaining their weight too. I'm still supplementing with fresh foods and treats, but a few of my birds who have had trouble with feather growth are filling back in very nicely. I'll have them on this for a while, for sure.
First time user
Shipment was fast and prepared very good. I’m happy
small bird food
Elvis loves his new food I alternate it with his other food
I'm so glad your carrying larger bags of Mazuri Pellets. I've used Mazuri Pellets to feed my 400+ birds for over 12 years. I have not found a better pellet any where and I love they do not use colors in their pellets.
I could not find small bags in my area so I ordered a large one it saved money and did not have to pay shipping but my bird thinks I am crazy I have only one bird and 25 pounds of food
This is a great food. All my smaller birds enjoy eating this Mazuri small pelleted food and it is a healthy food for them.
birds love it!
My conures tend to be a little picky sometimes so I was worried they wouldn’t touch these pellets, turns out the love them!!! They love soaking them in water and having what I call pellet soup lol!
Mostly received powder
There waa so much delivery damage to the food that the small pieces of bird food were mostly powder before I ever received it.
Love it, very tasty
When I first started offering this food to my gcc, I couldn't believe how much she likes it. She went from hardly eating any pellets to being excited when I feed her. She loves the different sizes of pellets because she can forage in her bowl.
Transition pet food
I bought this product not in chewy but a different store, I never heard of this brand but I gave it a try and my bird likes it. My bird is more used to a seed diet but because i noticed he has malnutrition and his vet noticed he was underweight too so this food is good for getting more nutrition for your bird than seed diets. The price and amount is a average value for me.