Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritionally complete - no supplementation required, and high fiber level helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Lactobacillus and Enterococcus sp. probiotics further promote gastrointestinal health
- Flaxseed provides a source of Omega-3 fatty acids and aids in overall skin and coat health. Contains natural vitamin E and yucca schidigera which helps to reduce stool odor
- Packaged in a convenient resealable bag to help maintain freshness
- Trusted by zoo and veterinary professionals and made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$9.49Chewy Price$12.69List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Menu Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 4.4-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Squirrel Blend Backyard Wildlife & Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$40.66Chewy Price$43.99List Price$38.63Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft VitaSmart High-Protein Blend Nutrient-Fortified with Essential Vitamins & Minerals Sugar Glider Food, 28-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Brown's Extreme! Gourmet Hamster & Gerbil Food, 3-lb bag$11.39Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Fortified Daily Diet Natural Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$10.89Chewy Price$14.59List Price$10.35Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$9.20Chewy Price$10.16List Price$8.74Autoship Price
- Wysong Archetype Raw Rabbit Diet Freeze-Dried Ferret Food, 7.5-oz bag$20.17Chewy Price$26.19List Price$19.16Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Orchard Grass Hay Small Pet Food, 3-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Menu Alfalfa Pellets Blend Vitamin & Mineral Fortified Premium Hamster Food, 2.5-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- eCOTRITION Essential Blend Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$9.40Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal...||Sun Cured Timothy Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dried Alfalfa Meal...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Buns love it
High-quality food, bunnies love it and are doing very well with it. Good value for the money.
Can't buy again
Have 2 wild rabbits that come in my yard that will not touch this feed. Disappointed since I have a 25 lbs bag of it.
My Bunny LOVES These Pellets!
My regular brand was out of stock so I gave this brand a try. My bunny actually like this brand better and clinks the bowl if I am late with them. I like the very detailed nutritional breakdown on the package.
our older rabbits will eat only this...........................
This brand is really good. I have trusted this brand for my rabbits, pigs and goats. Thank you Chewy for offering this brand for auto ship.
We bought guinea pig food
Great for them. Has the vitamin C they need. Easy to use. Recommended by the people we got the guinea pigs from.
This is one of the few Timothy based pellet food and it comes in large bags that are reasonably priced. I have been unable to find this brand in a large bag locally. Bunnies are happy, I am happy. Arrived quickly after ordered. I think next day or two days so good option if you are out or almost out.
Bunnies didn’t care for it.
Our small bunnies have refused these pellets and after waiting them out I have decided they just don’t like them. This brand was a miss for our pets.
Bunnies love it
I have tried several brands of pellets for my two bunnies and they were never really excited about it. I made the switch to Mazuri and I am so glad I did. My bunnies go crazy when they hear me scooping the pellets. They are a smaller pellet and my bunnies love that aspect too. My rabbits definitely recommend these pellets over other brands.
Took a few days to get used too
My bunny took a few days before she really seemed interested.