MediNatura T-Relief Arnica +12 Homeopathic Medicine for Joint Pain/Arthritis for Cats, Dogs & Horses, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps relieve minor joint pain, stiffness and mild mobility impairments such as limping due to arthritis.
- Formulated with Arnica with plants and tissue extracts to support joint health.
- Mixable with water or food for a no-fuss consumption.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and horses of all ages with suggested dosages.
- Help your pet feel like her best self again!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Aspirin Medication for Pain for Medium & Large Breed Dogs, 75 count$10.33Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.81Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free Aspirin Medication for Pain for Dogs, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.81Chewy Price$30.29List Price$28.32Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 60 count$67.10Chewy Price$63.74Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$30.69Chewy Price$29.16Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Medium Breed Dogs, 60 count$58.54Chewy Price$55.61Autoship Price
- PointPet Advanced Hip & Joint Duck Flavor with Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.93Chewy Price$26.53Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Active Chews Advanced Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Each Tablet Contains: Dulcamara 2X 5mg, Arnica Montana 3X 10mg, Rhus Tox 4X 5mg...||Active Ingredients: Each Tablet Contains: Arnica Montana 3X 150mg, Calendula Officinalis 2X 10mg, Hamamelis Virginiana 2X 10mg...||Hypericum Perforatum, Arnica Monto, Hamamelis Virginiana...||Active Ingredients: Each Tablet Contains: Chamomilla, Humulus Lupulus, Passiflora Incarnata...||Olive Oil, Calendula, Vitamin E, Basil Oil, Aloe Vera, Bergamot Oil.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support||Calming||Ear Care, Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Hamster, Ferret||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Yes I recommend
I have a 15-year-old Staffordshire Terrier that was diagnosed with arthritis in 2017. I have been able to ease her pain with quality food and exercise to this point. However, she has been trembling and I knew it was time to move toward an effective pain reliever. She is 40 pounds and I give her 3 with peanut butter in the AM. She actually takes them well given that she’s notorious for picking pills out of treats and spitting them out! The peanut butter sticks to them and she eats them just because they taste like peanut butter. This is lengthy, but this morning she was trembling, so I gave her the dosage I’ve settled on and within 20 minutes she was laying comfortably. Definitely something to share and ease the minds of those of us with elderly furry friends!! My goal is to make our last years the best years. I hope this works well for you also if you decide to try it out. Cost is also very reasonable for the effectiveness
This medicine took a while to see results but it works. My 15 yr old kitty is starting to play again & I can tell she is happier. She still has a little limp but she is moving better. I will continue using this product. Thank you Medinatura & Chewy.
My cat is 12 years old and his arthritis was so severe that he walked as if his back legs couldn't keep up. I tried changing his diet, adding supplements, including glucosamine, but after several months I saw no improvement. Then I tried T-Relief Medicine for Joint Pain and after a week he was walking almost perfectly. I know he is feeling better because he is much more active now, more playful, even jumping up on furniture that he had given up on. I'm very pleased with the results.
Great for Cats
I bought this item for my cat who suffers from severe arthritis in one of her hind legs. Her condition is so bad, that 2 veterinarians stated that amputation might be necessary. I was desperate to find something that would reduce her pain and inflammation and I thought I'd give this a try. It's AMAZING how well it worked! Since taking it, she's running around and jumping on the furniture again. I couldn't be happier! I would totally recommend you give this a try even if you pet has severe arthritis.
where does it hurt
Hi, I use Arnica Gel for myself, so when I found these at Chewy I figured I could use this for Cloe and her Arthritis pain.
Not too helpful
I have been using this for my older cat with arthritis who is limping. I cannot see any difference in his movements yet and it has been two weeks.
Seems to be helping some
I haven't used this a ton, but I have given it to my 18 year old cat who has some pain in his joints, and he seems to get some relief from it! I'm happy with it!
This medicine helped my cat the first day. He now is able to jump up on his cat tree with no problems.
It really works!
I bought this after my 5 year old English Cream Golden could barely lift her hind end up due to Hip Dysplasia and the cold winter. I was told to buy her pot but I thought I would try this route first. I am so glad I did! I give her 2 tablets in the morning and she is back to the old Chloe. It took about a week to really start to see a difference. Her groomer sold me some CBD for dogs to give her. It just gave her diarrhea. So happy we have this!
Finally Pain Medication that works!
These help my 17 year old Rat Terrier/Mix.He weighs 29 pounds.I split the pill in half and crush it in his food.I give him half of a pill in morning and the other pill at night.