Mela-Vet Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 120 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural melatonin helps improve coat and skin health.
- Can help reverse hair loss caused by melatonin deficiency.
- Supplement comes in highly palatable soft chews that are easy to give.
- Suitable for cats and dogs.
- Each chew contains 2 mg of melatonin and there are 120 chews per package.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 50 count$24.89Chewy Price$28.00List Price$23.65Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola SpiruGreen Superfood Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 180 count$14.97Chewy Price$18.75List Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$35.26Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.50Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Ultra EFA Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences Life's Changes Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs C Kelp Organic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$10.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.93Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Smooth BM GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$63.95Chewy Price$76.95List Price$60.75Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 60 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Small Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.97Chewy Price$38.97List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Skin Soother Pet Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Melatonin., Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil...||Marine Lipid Concentrate 225 mg Flaxseed Oil 50 mg Vitamins Vitamin A 2, 150 IU Vitamin B-1 (thiamine monoitrate) 1, 400 mcg Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) 1...||Active Ingredients: Anchovy Oil, Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil...||Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses...||Soy Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sucrose...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Liver||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Human-Grade, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Gluten Free||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Good melatonin option
Our 17 year old furbaby has issues sleeping at night and these chews have helped a lot. Can’t say anything regarding the fur growth yet but it’s worked miracles in helping her stay asleep most of the night. Recommend if you have a senior pup with sleep problems !
Used to fight senility
We started our senior dog on this when he was 15 at the recommendation of our vet friend who said it can help with symptoms of senility. I noticed a slight improvement fairly quick and now a year later he is still doing great. The weird confused old dog stuff has changed to expected old dog stuff like bad hearing and weak eyes.
Help with sleep
My Doxie wasn't sleeping through the night and there were no medical issues so Melatonin was recommended to help her sleep longer, it unfortunately did not help.
If it works, it only lasts for a few hours
My cats don’t seem to mind eating these. I just crumble them over their food, and it’s usually all gone by morning. But I can’t tell that it’s actually working. They still riot at various times throughout the night. I’ve been taking melatonin too, so it may just be that I’ve knocked myself out enough to not wake up as easily when they’re acting like wild beasts.
My cats won't eat it
It is really hard to see if the product works when my cat's won't eat it. They bat it around and pay with it, but won't eat it. I even tried breaking it up and mixing it in their food. I'm very disappointed with the product.
Kitties not interested
Can’t speak to whether or not these work, I couldn’t get any of my three to even try them, and they’re not normally picky. Maybe a flavored variety for cats?
I am a cat breeder and none of my cats like these. They all turned their noses up and walked away.
Expensive dog treat
Pro - dogs love them! Con - doesn't work to help my senior dog sleep through night.
Very good product
Bought these for my poor, senile old pug who sundowns in the evening and scratches the walls. They help calm her down, and by bedtime, she sleeps much more soundly. There are definitely 1-chewy evenings and 2-chewy evenings, as it were, but this is a good product.
Good Calming Chew
I purchased these to maybe help my dog sleep better at night, he is taking a thyroid medicine that sometimes keep him up at night. They seem to work and he does get calmer to sleep. I hope it continues.