Use Microbe Lift Broad Spectrum Disease Fish Treatment for diseases caused by ichthyophthirius, chilodonella, fungus infections and more. Formulated with broad-spectrum malachite green and formalin, this treatment contains ingredients that are more effective and less toxic in combination than when used individually. It’s also a safer option for your finned friends than oxalate salt.
- Formulated with a combination of malachite green and formalin.
- Safe and effective treatment for the control of several fish diseases.
- Can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees, so you can you treat in early spring and late fall.
- Less toxic to koi and goldfish than oxalate salt treatments.
- Do not use with other medications.
Follow directions carefully.POISON. Keep out of reach of children . DANGER: May be harmful or FATAL if swallowed! ANTIDOTE: If swallowed call a physician or Poison Control Center. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water or milk and induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with a finger, or, if available administer syrup of ipecac. Do NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. In case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes with plenty of running water for at least 15 minutes; for eyes get immediate medical attention.
Do Not Freeze
See all items by Microbe-Lift