MidWest Canine Camper Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sporty dog tent crate features a water-resistant material to help keep your pet dry during outdoor fun.
- Sturdy, folding steel frame is wrapped in a water-resistant material for easy clean ups.
- Includes a synthetic sheepskin pad, so your pal can relax in comfort and style.
- Made with a secure, easy-zip mesh door to keep your pal safe while you’re away.
- Portable tent easily collapses making it great for pet parents who love to travel with their pals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 36 inch$55.43Chewy Price$79.19List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 48 inch$95.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 26 inch$63.30Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Gray, 20 inch$54.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Small$89.98Chewy Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, Pink$129.00Chewy Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Purple, XS: 20-in L x 14-in W x 14-in H$69.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Grey, 26 inch$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealDiggs Revol Collapsible Dog Crate, Charcoal, Small$375.00Chewy Price
- Pet Dreams Brushed Twill Dog Crate Bumper, Khaki Tan, Large$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Water-resistant||Double Door, Collapsible||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Fleece, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No||No Tools Required||No||No|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||—|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
Must have for Travel
Not a TSA carrier. This is a travel crate for road trips and the like. Strong, heavy gauge folding wire frame. Mattress is thin for collapsing crate, suggest you bring a favorite doggie blanket to add more comfort. Acclimate your dog with this new crate so less challenge when putting to bed in less familiar surroundings.
Loved the ease and portability of the crate, but unfortunately my puppy was able to break the zipper on his 8th time in the crate. Don’t recommend purchasing if your dog is still working on separation anxiety as he learned how to open the zipper day one and broke it after I secured the zippers with the leash. He popped the zipper pull right off the track with ease.
My 3.5lb Maltipoo literally tore this thing to shreds. She ate threw the zipper and escaped. The kennel is useless now.
Dogboy Man Cave
Our dog Ruckus LOVES this new cave. He prefers to sleep and observe from his new found quarters. It was a quick and easy set up.
Dog crate purchase - Canine Camper
I love the Canine Camper. It has yet to be used as our new puppy, Harper Wren, won’t be here for another week. However, it was easy to assemble. Lift up and push out the sides. Done. It folds beautifully and it is light and easy to carry. I’m only 5’ & 100# and struggle with the cumbersome dog crates that I have used in the past. It also doesn’t scratch or damage walls when bump them. My son and husband love camping and can use it with our grand dog, Molly.
It's well made soft crate
It's a well made soft crate. My only issue is the zipper is hard to open and close. It's hard to round the corners with the zipper. I did add a thicker pillow for my dog and she is super comfortable.
My Rafi loves it
My 4 year old terrier mix came from a shelter, 3 years ago I tried a crate and he would not even get closed to it but this one he immediately went for it and I think it had given him a sense of protection.
The Best Portable Crate
Coming out of our first trial weekend with this crate I can't recommend this crate enough. It's so easy to put together and break down, but sturdy enough to take my dog leaning against it all day (our last crate he was able to roll around if he leaned against it too hard). I will say the 42" crate is more difficult to put together than the 28" one, but that makes sense there's more material to manage while you're putting it together. But they are equally easy to break down which is nice at the end of a trial weekend or seminar. You do need to be able to climb into the crate to put the back wire up, it does come up real easy but you do need to be in the crate to really secure it appropriately. Personally, I love it and I'm sure I'll be getting another when I get another puppy.
metal rods across the crate floor
The material is good quality however this photo is the base of the crate without the mat. My dog chews material so I was not going to use the sheepskin mat. The mat covers 2 horizontal support rods rendering it useless without using the sheepskin or a rubber mat. How in the world can this be comfortable for a dog with metal frame rods built into like this across the inside crate bottom? I will be returning it.
My dog dug right through the mesh the first night we put her in there and it two different spots. Now I can’t even use it.