MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...|
|Material||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||No||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Designed with added security features to keep your pet safe, there is now a patented Paw Block and locking tips on the slide-bolt door latch(es) to create a safer, more secure home for your paw-tner!
- Available in multiple sizes! If your pup's weight or measurements are on the higher side for this crate, choose the next crate size up. When in doubt, bigger is better!
- This dog crate has protective rubber feet, a carrying handle and comes with a divider panel, and a durable, leak-proof plastic pan.
- This portable crate is easy to assemble—you can set it up in just seconds with no tool required! Plus, it conveniently folds flat for travel.
- The durable and strong, quality construction creates a secure place for your furry friend to den. This safe crate has proper ventilation, large door openings with low thresholds and patented rounded corner clips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$65.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$78.99Chewy Price$160.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$68.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Ombre Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Grey, 24-in$16.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- MidWest Ultima Pro Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$68.99Chewy Price$118.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 24 inch$78.99Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- MidWest Ovation Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 37 inch$94.90Chewy Price$126.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Blue, 24 inch$36.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1159 Customer Reviews
Great customer service
The crate is what we were looking for and our puppy has taken to it well. When it arrived the surface of the pan was not smooth. There were a few bubbles with rough edges. I called Chewy for a replacement pan which they couldn't provide but sent me a complete new crate instead. That's service and one more reason while I will continue to have my pet's needs (food, equipment, treats, toys) met by Chewy.
Dog Behaviorist & Trainer
First of all, the poor quality of these cages is NOT Chewy's fault. These cages used to be durable and built sturdy. Not anymore. MidWest iCrate must have changed manufacturers to increase their profit margin. Unwise, if so. The super deal on two should have tipped me off but I trusted their name as I have used their cages for almost 14 years as a professional Dog Behaviorist & Trainer. The cages I received are very flimsy and have to be zip tied to prevent collapse if you should, lord forbid, lean on one. The cage floors are simply the WORST. Thin, cheap, they even arrived looking slightly warped, and crack very, very easy. I bought 4 cages. One even arrived with a cracked cage floor and Chewy saw to it that I received an entire new cage, no charge. Chewy is the BEST. Unfortunately iCrate MidWest is letting both Chewy and its customers miserably down with these new cheap version cages. All of the cage floors have now cracked after their first canine occupants used them and the dogs were not abusing them or acting out in them at all. I had to buy several rolls of gorilla tape to salvage the cage floors. I carefully and tediously criss-cross taped the entire span of each floor, front and back so no further cracks will happen but I just think that's pretty lousy that I had to do such a thing. iCrate MidWest, what in the world???
It's Great but...
It's a great crate. We love the divider and that it grows with the puppy. My only complaint is that the locks on the door are very loose and easy to unlock. My 16 month old son figured out how to unlock the crate. He and the puppy love that he can just go over and unlock it whenever, but.... Lol If you get it and have little kids that you don't want opening the crate, I would keep an eye on it or put something in front of the door so they can't do that. :)
More than impressed!
I've used iCrates for years and have found them to be a quality product so when we needed a new crate for a larger dog I automatically checked them out again. Not only did I find exactly what I was looking for here at Chewy but it was on sale for a GREAT price. Turnaround time was also great and the crate arrived within 3 days!!! UNFORTUNATELY, the plastic tray that forms the floor of the crate was cracked in two places... But that's where the story gets really good!! When I called Chewy's customer service I talked to an AWESOME rep who arranged for a new crate to be delivered as a replacement (it got here within two days!!!!!) AND asked that I donate the damaged one to my local animal shelter instead of going through the hassle of returning it!!!! WOW, WOW, and DOUBLE-WOW!!!!! Chewy, you have just earned a customer for life!!!!!!!!!
excellent quality. i believe the thickness of the steel wire is less than when i bought wire crates years ago. this is good, as my crates are 4' tall and would be beasts to load into my pick-up with cap if they were as heavy in the "old' days.
Quality is excellent thus far. Perfect size for my 60+/- dog. I love the 2 door options. I do need to move the crate and that's extremely helpful. To me, worth the extra money. I highly recommend this crate.
so easy to set up!!!
directions easy but set up easier!! just pull up by lid and snap in place...using for visiting dogs...double doors allows for very convenient placement. sturdy yet lightweight.
I'm beyond frustrated
I'm so incredibly disappointed. First another online store and now Chewey sends me the older model of a crate, instead of the improved and safer one. I don't care how many of the older models are in stock. I should have received the one that was advertised, the one with the patented paw guard and curved door bar. I should have checked out the return policy. I hope I won't have to pay to send the wrong item back.
It does the job
My 10-lb dog had disc surgery and is on crate rest for a month so I have become The Crate Queen- there's one in all the places I spend time in my 2 story house. This is the smallest one, he sleeps in it on my bed where he is used to sleeping. Due to having two doors I can easily position it so I can reach in and pet him while I read in bed. It is sturdy and right for the purpose.
Exactly what we needed
Nothing fancy, just a crate. It was easy enough to put together and Tali seems to like it. No concerns of a breakout.