The Missing Link Puppy Health Supplement, 8-oz-pouch
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- NASC Certified.
- Formulated with non-GMO ingredients.
- Veterinarian formulated supplement.
- Made using a patented cold process manufacturing technology for maximum nutritional value.
- Contains proprietary blends of ingredients for maximum bioavailability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$85.59List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Small/Medium Dog Toothbrush Kit$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Puppy Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Foam, 4.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ThunderCap Calming Cap for Dogs, Small$19.95Chewy Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.29-oz bottle$47.99Chewy Price$49.79List Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable Tablet Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 90 count$37.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Large & Giant Dogs, 16-oz$39.06Chewy Price$45.95List Price$37.11Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Well Blend Plus Food Supplement with Joint Support, 1-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Flaxseed, Dry Whey Protein Concentrate, Ground Beef Bone...||Dried Seaweed Meal, Flaxseed, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product...||100% Pure Virgin Unrefined Premium Coconut Oil||Proprietary Amino Acid Blend (Includes Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine...||100% Certified Organic Icelandic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum).|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care, Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
|Special Diet||—||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—||Organic|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Large Breed Pups take caution
This is a great supplement if your dog has dietary deficiencies, or is on a limited diet. We used it when our large breed puppy had to go on chicken and rice for digestive issues, and again when the vet had us put our girl on a home made fresh diet (no kibble). However, I don’t recommend this supplement for large breed puppies that are already eating a large breed puppy kibble. Too much calcium can cause bones and joints to grow irregularly, and kibble diets are already formulated with the correct amount of nutrients for healthy growth. This is best used as a replacement for missing nutrients, and not as a supplement to provide extra nutrients.
It can help
I was given a 4 week old pup instead of an 8 week old pup by the breeder, he was very wormy, had a bacterial infection and not growing. I included a half teaspoon with his food every day and while he was recovering this helped a lot to correct his coat and loose stools, even made him want to eat more. Now that he's healthy I think it may just be too much of a good thing for him and it's causing his stools to be loose again on the days I've given it.
Great supplement for our puppy.
Affordable and easy to use. Puppy enjoys the supplement sprinkled on his food once daily .
Lots of poop
My puppy loves eating mulch and dirt, so I was hoping this supplement would put a stop to most of it. It’s made him poop a lot and seems to be helping him. We’re still using a smaller dose (as recommended) and he’s been taking it for about a week, so not sure if it will curb his desire to eat mulch and dirt yet. Really like it so far.
wanted it to work...
my puppy would not eat her food once this was sprinkled on top. I tried even slower then what it recommended on the bag, and she still would not eat it.
Great product for finicky pups
Our german short haired pointer was struggling with digestive issues- no matter the food or supplement she constantly would have diarrhea. After finding a food that was better for her and coupled with the puppy health formula we saw such a difference. No more diarrhea, softer coat and a happier pup!
Puppy loves this
I recently got this product to get my puppy to eat dried puppy food and he loves it. Eats it right up.
Just got a young pup who is as finicky as can be, but a teaspoon sprinkled on top does the trick, and does`nt smell bad at all. Added nutrition and good tasting.
Not Sure If It's Doing A Lot But Seems To Help!
I have been giving this to my pup almost immediately after I adopted her. It doesn't effect her desire to eat her food but I do love putting it on because she is a finicky eater, she never eats as much as is suggested for her so I'm glad I have this to add some nutrients to her meal that can be lost to oxidation or just not eaten by her. It's hard to tell if there's been a big change for her, but she's a very smart pup with a soft coat (though I also use fish oil) and I think if you're just using dry food, that added nutrients will help with what is lost to oxidation!
I feed a raw diet and despite the vitamins and supplements I add, my dog was eating grass and feces, both a sign of missing something in the diet. This product stopped both immediately and puppy has consistent, more productive bowel movements. Glad I tried it.