The Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- NASC-certified, non-GMO formula.
- Powder supplement is designed to support your fur-iend’s skin and coat health.
- Veterinarian-formulated for your canine comrade.
- Supplement is produced using cold-process technology for maximum nutritional value.
- Contains probiotics to help boost nutrient absorption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement, 1-lb$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Liquid Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz bottle$20.36Chewy Price$23.95List Price$19.34Autoship Price
- BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Immunity Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$13.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 3 Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$39.75Chewy Price$73.25List Price$37.76Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 120 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 2 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.50Chewy Price$63.25List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 150 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 Count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Strength Veterinary Formula Canine Blend Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$19.99Chewy Price$24.59List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- NatrixOne Omega 3 Anti-Inflammatory Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 17-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran...||Stabilized Ground Flaxseed, Stabilized Rice Bran, Ground Grain Sorghum...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Niacin (B-3)...||Ground Flaxseed, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Cane Molasses...||Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
279 Customer Reviews
Glossy Black English Labrador Coat
I started to notice my three year old English labs coat was looking very dull and shedding like crazy every time I would pet him a clump of hair would be in my hands. I decided to give this product a try knowing that flax seed has done wonders for my own skin and hair. In about a few days I noticed a difference and have been continuing to use the product for the last 3 months. Beau is shedding way less and his coat is as shiny as ever and super soft. I am very impressed and happy with this stuff. Beau enjoys eating it too with his food and some bone broth! We will continue to be customers for this stuff!
used evere since on market
i was told by Shar-Pei club to use this product as you can see Shar-Peis have lots of Wrinkles. purchased Shar-Peis in 1968 and seems 99% of vets had little interest in the Dogs. but the club sure had All Kinds of Friends and i have to believe Missing Link people were very interested in solving Skin issues have had dogs when i was young in the 1940's and then started back again in 1968 ever since i had the Shar-Pei's i have use this product. my shar- pei / coonhound mix (70lb) lived to be 19 years old have use the hip and joint as they became seniors love this product
They like it!
My 2-year old girls have seasonal allergies so I thought I’d add this supplement to their dry food. It’s easy to stir it into their food and they like it. I’m not sure if I notice any significant changes in their skin and coats, but I’m willing to continue with it for another few weeks to hopefully see a positive change.
This powder that a person would sprinkle on your dog’s food sure is great for skin and coat. Definitely worth the money especially with dogs that have itchy and irritated skin.
Our friend who a Basset Hound Breeder told us about this. The results are amazing. Our Basset Hound has a very smooth, soft, shiny coat, and when she does Pet Therapy at a near by hospital, everyone comments on her soft coat. She is touched and petted a lot.
love this product
Great supplement especially for dogs with coat issues due to allergies. Two of my labs have skin issues due to allergies. This product really helps to relieve the itching and brings their coats back to life.
She Likes It - And It Works!
Combined this with chicken flavored “treats” from Chewy and our Dalmatian finally has relief after almost twelve years! Took about a month to see significant progress but it is worth the wait. Our girl is VERY picky - we cook chicken for her daily so this is the first supplement she will eat.
Perfect for batting
If you’re a new cat owner like I am/was, you might be thinking “what would my cat use these for?” Reader, my cat went ballistic for these. He loves to knock them off of the table (useful for redirecting him away from pens), pick them up and carry around, and bat around with his paws. They also bounce. It’s a cute, fun, cheap toy. Luckily there are a lot in the package - my cat keeps losing them. Perfect to have a lot of.
Drastically reduced itching in about a week
My 2 y.o. heeler became terribly itchy recently, waking us up at night with her incessant biting, scratching, licking. Vet suspected seasonal allergies and offered to put her on meds, but I decided to try The Missing Link first. It took about a week to see results, but she is back to only the occasional scratch here and there and seems much happier overall.
Love it! But be Patient
This is hands down my favorite skin and coat supplement, and I’ve tried several. It’s an affordable price and I love that you can buy it in a five pound bag too. My dogs actually want to eat this one too, whereas they have snubbed their noses at other supplements. I will say it takes some time before you notice the difference, maybe 45 days or so. One of my dogs has really bad allergies as well as dry skin and this plus her meds from the vet work really well. My other dog is a show dog and her coat has a nice sheen to it after being on this for a while. I’ve also had dogs lose all their fur after whelping and I give them this to help. Highly recommend.