Multipet Katz Kickerz Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Catnip filled plush.
- Eye catching, safari prints.
- Perfect for interactive play with your furry feline.
- Great for cats that like to do bunny kicks!
- Receive one of four possible styles including: Leopard, Zebra, Giraffe, or Jaguar printed fabric.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Shoe Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$3.02Chewy Price$4.20List Price
- DealSmartyKat Tea Teazers Catnip Cat Toys, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Dangly Avocado Buddy Cat Toy with Catnip$3.71Chewy Price$4.75List Price
- Frisco Sushi Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Small, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Chickadee Chirp Electronic Bird-Sound Cat Toy$4.11Chewy Price$7.97List Price
- SunGrow Kitty Crinkle Balls Indoor Cat Toy, 12 count$5.70Chewy Price$9.20List Price
- Petstages Straw-Babies Catnip Dental Cat Toy, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Sponge Soccer Ball Cat Toy, 4-pack$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Frisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$5.09Chewy Price
- Frisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$5.35Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10 count$4.75Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 5 Piece Squiggly Worm Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip, Feather||Catnip||Stuffing-Free, Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
Absolutely love this item. My cats are really having fun with them. I didn't realize they were so big though so when i received them, was a little shocked. this item alone is almost as big as my youngest kitty (Florence). Hugs Chewy.
Yay to kicky things
If your cat loves things they can hold & kick... this is a winner. Won't stop playing with it since it came out of the box. Always the best selection. And the feathers are a plus. They love em.
Get the catnip spray if you buy this..
I dont think alot of people understand that catnip loses it potency over time..And depending how long it was at the warehouse that tells you something..I buy catnip spray and spray it and my cats love these. I even buy them from walleyworld. These are great. And if you READ the description it clearly says they crinkle. Its a great purchase if you get the spray as well.
Very noisy but an ok toy
Only 1 our of three of my cats will play with this. She has poor vision so she really likes noisy toys. The other two are almost afraid of them. If your cat likes noisy toys these are great. The crinkling sound is a little overwhelming for more timid cats.
Unfortunately, none of our 3 kitties has an interest in these. I gave it 2 stars for ingenuity... perhaps if they were smaller?
Playful items for cat
Good for cats—immediately started playing with item. Only negative are feathers which had to be removed. Cats tried eating feathers.
These were a lot fatter than normal kickers, more to hug, really like them and so do the cats
I wanted a catnip toy for my little guy. So when I saw the "...Toy with Catnip..." in the description, I thought "perfect!" No. No, no, no. There is absolutely NO catnip and the toy is filled instead with a substance that crinkles LOUDLY when touched. My cat is TERRIFIED of crinkling noises. I can't unpack groceries from a plastic bag that makes a slight crinkling sound without him running for cover. Imagine his distress when THIS thing entered the house! Terrible purchase. Negative stars, if I could give it that.
Cats love it!!!!
My puppy destroyed my old kick toy, so I bought this one for my cats. THEY LOVE IT!!! Even my 9 yr old, old man cat loves to play with it!!!!
Tried Something New
I was looking for a replacement of a much smaller catnip filled stick the girls have loved and when I read the review it seemed like an ok match and being a lot larger. I had under estimated the size and crinkle sounds aren’t appealing to either cat. The first day Lila ripped all the feathers out as those are her favorite and Amber my 17 year old will lay near it but play with other cat nip items. Sadly this wasn’t as much as a hit as I’d hoped for them and I think it’s just doesn’t have enough cat nip to it or it’s just too big.