Mad Cat Big Cactus Kicker Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild and wacky plush toy that comes in the shape of a cactus with big eyes.
- Contains a unique blend of premium catnip and silvervine to entice your kitty to play.
- Both the catnip and silvervine are pure and pesticide-free for the safety of your paw-tner.
- Features multiple textures to enhance playtime for your furry friend.
- Ideal for tossing, batting, kicking and cuddling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$5.09Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Straw-Babies Catnip Dental Cat Toy, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Crunchy Pickle Kicker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- DealSmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Skitter Critters Value Pack Catnip Cat Toys, 10 count$5.93Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- DealFrisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Orange Fox$5.66Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Sparkle Fish Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-Pack$4.56Chewy Price
- DealDoggles Sushi Shrimp Cat Toy$4.19Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Tea Teazers Catnip Cat Toys, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Spot Rainbow Plush Rattling Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 12-pack$7.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
148 Customer Reviews
Picky cat approved!
My cat is rather picky about her toys, she has 3 or 4 of her favorites (out of the 50 I have for her). I decided to try this one because she likes using the Yeoww! Rainbow and banana as kicker toys. The second I took this out of the package she went crazy for it!! She loves using it as a kicker toy but also rubbing her face on and even using it as a little pillow when she tires herself out! It’s holding up pretty well too, no rips or pulls.
Mother of cats
I bought this as a toy for my foster kittens, the cactus has thread "spines" for the prickly spines on a cactus they are tied together in a slipknot and I put it down for 5 minutes and the kittens had pulled of 2 of the spines out and were using the thread as floss. Do not recommend
My cat is pushing 17 and has NEVER been excited by catnip. I bought this hoping she would at least kick it then noticed it has silver-vine in it as well - hadn't heard of it before. She loves the thing: plays, kicks and cuddles with it.
mad cat big cactus kicker catnip
I purchased 2 of these for my cats. They loved them. Unfortunately after 10 minutes of play I noticed one of the items had a small slit on the back and the catnip was coming out. The product is poorly made.
Great Kicker Toy!
I bought this because of the size. It's about 8-9 inches long, and 2 or 3 wide. It's the first toy that has been big enough for Milo's large (14lbs and part Maine Coon) self to grab and kick. The silvervine and catnip get him all wound up, and then he just rolls and kicks all over his toy! Definitely would recommend to anyone with larger sized cats. It also does not crinkle as loudly as other toys, because it is stuffed with catnip, along with the plastic to make it crinkle.
Both of my cats love the big cactus Indy especially picks it up toss it around and so cute when he hugs it.
DOES have crinkle material
A customer asked if the toy had "crinkle" sound materiel in it and Chewy answered that it does not. I can attest that it DOES TOO have the crinkle material. I'm not complaining. My cat likes the sound but wanted to share my toy experience since the question was answered inaccurately. Still a 5 star review! My senior cat loves to kick at it. I prop the cactus up so my 8 month old kitten will come along and attack it. I set multiple stuffies up so he will stop attempting to tackle my senior cat.
THE BEST toy
This toy is great! My kitty is a psycho kicker and he was reaching for this while it was still in the box. And, it’s so cute!! My only issue is that the little strings will come out if your cat is as crazy as mine. Just have to keep an eye on them in case they try to eat them. Otherwise, highly recommend!
Both my kitties lost their minds
I bought this kicker for my 8 month old kitten after learning he likes silvervine. He has so much fun! And then my other cat got ahold of it and i have never seen her so hyper!!! She bunny kicked it for a straight 30 seconds and had me laughing.
Best kicker toy
My cat immediately started bunny kicking this toy. Many days later, still enjoying it. Has nice crinkly sound, and seems quite durable