Mycophenolate Mofetil (Generic) Capsules
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Mycophenolate Mofetil capsule is a medication prescribed to suppress the immune system for the treatment of several different diseases, inflammation of the kidney, muscle fatigue, inflammatory bowel disease (IBS) and various autoimmune diseases. It's most commonly used in the cases of transplants and autoimmune disorders, where the body produces antibodies against itself. Veterinarians may use this medication to treat companion animals.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prednisone (Generic) Tablets, 20-mg, 1 tablet$0.28Chewy Price$0.27Autoship Price
- dealMetronidazole (Generic) Tablets, 250-mg, 1 tablet$0.20Chewy Price$0.35List Price$0.19Autoship Price
- Dorzolamide HCL (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 2%, 10-mL$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Latanoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.005%, 2.5-mL$9.95Chewy Price$11.41List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate (Generic) Tablets, 75 mg, 1 tablet$0.15Chewy Price
- Cyclosporine (Generic) Modified Capsules for Dogs, 100-mg, 1 capsule$2.98Chewy Price$2.83Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 5.4-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Optimmune (0.2% Cyclosporine) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs, 3.5-g$59.99Chewy Price
- Mycophenolate Mofetil (Generic) Tablets, 500-mg, 1 tablet$1.14Chewy Price$1.08Autoship Price
- Rilexine (Cephalexin) Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 300-mg, 1 tablet$0.77Chewy Price$0.73Autoship Price