MyPet Wood Extra-Wide Swing Pet Gate for Dogs & Cats
About This Item
- Wooden gate adjusts to fit openings from 60 to 103 inches wide and is 27 inches high.
- Designed to mount to the wall for stability with all hardware and brackets included.
- Swings both directions and has a latch for easy one-handed operation.
- Can remove from hardware mounting brackets when not in use.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$56.86Chewy Price$71.08List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Tuffy Expandable Gate with Pet Door$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$74.99Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products Mini Tuffy Expandable Gate with Pet Door$24.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- MyPet Plastic Extra-Wide Pet Gate for Dogs & Cats$49.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- DealMyPet Extra Wide Wire Mesh Gate for Dogs & Cats$43.24Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Maxi Walk-Thru Gate with Small Pet Door$60.19Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- MidWest Wood/Wire Mesh Pet Gate, 44-in$68.26Chewy Price$80.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Mini Gate with Pet Door$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Wood Accents Extra Wide Auto-close Pet Gate, 30-in, Black$45.99Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products Extra Wide Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door$36.89Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Stainless Steel, Metal||Wood||Wood||Wood|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through||Stair Compatible, Walk-Through||Stair Compatible, Retractable||Walk-Through||Walk-Through|
|Gate Type||Hardware Mounted||Hardware Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Wide wooden folding gate
This gate meets my needs! I have to have the kitchen separated off from the living room to keep my dogs out of the living room when we are eating dinner. It works so well!
Good for Price
It’s wide which is what we needed to keep our dogs in the kitchen. It swings as shown on product page. I hope it lasts long enough, not as sturdy as I’d like it to be
Gate for porch
It has worked well on our front porch, dogs have not gotten through it.
Nic just right for my Cody
I would recommend this gate it very nice and look just like picture nice measurements wide & sturdy I got to clean my house without him being in the way
Outside large pet gate
This is the second one I have ordered in the past 10 years. Very hard to find a gate to fit my outside staircase. just wish I could’ve find one in a plastic material since it is used outdoors.
Great solution to keeping the velociraptor - I mean adolescent pup - contained.
The gate is perfect for our needs. It arrived quickly and was super-simple to set up, and so far appears to be quite sturdy. We actually bought 2 because we needed to block off a wide area in our townhouse as a place for our 10 month old crazy dog to hang out when we're not able to babysit or when we leave the house. He's gotten too big for his crate to be comfortable for long periods so this was a good in-between option.
Good simple gate, but not for chewers, jumpers or escape artists
I bought a similar pet gate several years ago and wasn't sure I'd be able to find another like it. I was very happy to find this one here on Chewy. I just need it to block my deck entrance/steps off to be able to let the dogs outside without having to watch them constantly. This gate works perfectly for that because my dogs are older and not prone to trying to escape. If you have a younger dog who tends to chew things or if you have a dog with separation anxiety, etc. this gate is not for you....it could be chewed through or broken with even a semi determined dog. If your dog is pretty laid back and just needs a barrier to keep them out of an area, then this gate should work fine. I also like that it's wider than normal pet gates and that it's wood so I can eventually stain it the same color as my deck.
Hard to open
I thought this had a middle door to open. Don't buy, too hard to open if have something in hand
gate for dog
A great gate for outside. I wish it was a little sturdier, only because I have a german shepherd. Looks nice!
This gate is durable and sturdy. It look's great as well. Love this gate!