Native Pet Relief Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to provide joint relief and mobility support for dogs.
- All-natural anti-inflammatory for canine companions.
- Formulated by vet nutritionist as an all-natural joint care solution.
- Clean, soft chew alternative is made using an innovative air-dried process and contains less than 10 ingredients!
- Whisker-licking taste and is easy to feed!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Multi-Collagen Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Hip & Joint Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.90Chewy Price$39.95List Price$37.90Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Hip, Joint & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 5-lb$86.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Omega Bites Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Strength Veterinary Formula Canine Blend Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$19.99Chewy Price$24.59List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Multivitamin for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.81Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility with Green Lipped Mussel All-In-One Supplement, 2-lb$65.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Finn Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Green Lipped Mussels, Polyphenols, Turmeric Extract (95% Curcumin)...||CHicken Liver, Coconut Glycerin, Fenugreek...||Active Ingredients (per 1 chew): Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Chicken), Ascorbate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), PurForMSM, Chondroitin Source (Porcine Source)...||Glucosamine, Omega 3 6 9, MSM...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Recovery...||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Senior Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||—||Chicken, Hickory|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free, High-Protein||—||—||Natural||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
The Native Pet Relief Chews only contain 9 ingredients and are a great option for a natural anti-inflammatory. Quake is a hard charging dog. We are very active which means daily hikes, walks off leash, swimming, etc. after a particularly strenuous and active weekend Quake can get sore. I love giving him these chews preemptively before a big activity and then for a few days afterwards as well. It helps combat any inflammation via green lipped mussel and polyphenols. Also helps that Quake LOVES these. He thinks they are treats and he is usually very skeptical of stuff like this. He isn’t easily fooled so I know these chews must be yummy.
Best joint supplements out there!
I have two cattle dogs, 5 and 6 years old. They are very high energy, which means lots of outdoor time, play time, and long walks/hikes. With that, comes sore muscles and sometimes joint pain. These chews are a miracle!! We’ve been using them for a while and they get them several times a week. This is our 3rd container of them! We have tried other brands and Native Pet’s are the best by far. Every time I open the container, my dogs get so excited because they think they are treats. They love the taste and smell. A plus is they only have 9 ingredients which is amazing!!
Great supplement with even better ingredients!
My dog loves this and I love that it’s good for him! We’ve tried other joint supplements and he absolutely hated them. With these Native Pet Relief chews, he acts as if he’s getting a treat and will do anything for it. I love that the ingredients are natural and so simple. There are no fillers and I can actually understand and pronounce all the ingredients. My dog is only 1.5, but we’re using it as a preventative supplement, because he’s an Aussie and loves to jump around.
a MUST for active dogs!!
I do a ton of hiking with the dogs, and it gives me peace of mind adding Native Pet Relief chews into their diet. I have a 9-year old golden retriever with hip dysplasia, and have noticed an improvement in her comfort level & recovery time after hikes since adding these to her meals. Not only that, but I love how straight forward the ingredient list is, easy to understand and know exactly what you're giving them (unlike some other supplement brands).
Keeps your pet pain free!
My dog lovessssss when I add these chews to her food. I make sure to use them after a hard workout or training session and as a preventative measure to protect her joints. I love how simple the ingredients are and how they make such a huge impact in my dog's everyday life!
ivy takes 4 of these a day and the biggest difference I’ve seen is in the amount of time it takes her to “bounce back” from a day of hiking or more intense physical activity. She’s a young dog who loves to play rough, so taking care of her joints and bones now is so important. Since she’s only 3(ish), I give her joint supplements as more of a preventative measure.
My dog thinks these are treats!
Love giving my pug Ollie these! They’re so tasty that he thinks they’re regular treats. Ollie’s still super young so we’re using this mainly as a preventative but after regularly having him take these the zoomies seem more frequent! Can’t wait to see how they keep aiding his mobility as he gets older!!
Great for active dogs!
The relief chews are a great supplement to give your dog if they are pretty active! We take Mocha with almost everywhere, so she does a lot of walking/running. These are great for her joints, and she is always excited to eat one.
Helped with my dogs stiff joints!
My dog is only about 6 but already struggles with a little bit of joint pain. I started giving him these with their omega oil also and he isn't stopping to lay down on walks anymore like he was for a long time. My dog is also super picky, and won't eat most supplements. he loves these! is it also weird to say that they smell really good?
Just what we needed
My pups are I are a lot more active during the Spring/Summer months, and that means very long walks. These joint supplements helped my older pup so much during our treks, and I love the simple ingredient list! I'll keep these on hand for sure, my pups are really enjoying them.