Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Capsules Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Can be fed whole or sprinkled onto your adult or senior pet's food.
- Contains adaptogens, plants, fruits, superfoods, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- May help build your pet's natural defense system.
- Convenient whole food, organic, flavored capsules.
- Supports whole body cellular health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- KineticVet Skin & Allergy Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price
- Dr. Mercola Seasonal Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- PeakTails Dermatrix Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- kin+kind Raw Coconut Oil Skin & Coat Boost Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 2-oz jar$32.79Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET BioSKIN&COAT Natural Antihistamine Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-lb jar$82.49Chewy Price$94.49List Price$78.37Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Noni, Turmeric, Turkey Flavor.||Graviola, Noni, Mullaca, Turmeric, Cat's Claw, Turkey Flavor.||Ground Flax Seed, Dried Kelp, Yeast Culture...||Gelatin Capsules, Proprietary Master Blend Which Includes Graviola, Noni...||Inactive Ingredients : Flaxseed, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Immune Support, Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy||Recovery, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Turkey||Turkey||—||Turkey, Poultry||—|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
My dog has a fatty tumor on her chest. The doc took a sample and it’s fine but my dog is little and it was growing. Since starting these capsules it has shrunk. It doesn’t work on her small wart like growths from old age but works like a charm in the fatty tumor.
not bad but not great
Bought this in hopes kitty would sleep on this rather than on top of me at night. He does sleep on the top at least half of the time. We put it next to. Our bedroom window and he loves sitting at the top to look out the window. He has never touched the scratching posts. I believe they are too short and he can’t really reach up on them much. The only time he’s actually set paw in the condo was when I have put treats in there for him. He does prefer to be up higher so maybe that’s the problem. My biggest complaint is how he can’t get up to the perch up top without using our windowsill. We had to move our plants from the windowsill because that’s the only way he can get up. We even tried moving it from the window a bit to see if he was just being lazy, but he couldn’t figure out how to get up. The bed just seems too big for the tower overall and it makes it hard for my cat to get up. Maybe if your cat can jump that high. This tower isn’t bad for the small amount of space it takes up, but If you have more space I would say spend the money to get a better one
Worked for us!
I noticed an 'eraser head sized' lipoma on my Mini Aussie's paraspinal muscle area and began to Google what to do. In addition to changing her food back (as I had added a new food 8-12 weeks prior to the lump's presence) I also ordered this product. In 10 days the lipoma was beginning to flatten. In 15 days I had difficulty locating it, the vet couldn't either! I am so happy that I added this capsule to her food twice per day, as only changing the food may not have been effective as quickly. She tolerated the capsule without any digestive/eating issues. In fact, she ate it up with her food!
No improvement seen
Unfortunately, I have not seen any improvement using this product Unfortunately, we have seen another develop during the course of using lumps and bumps.
Lumps and bumps
3 year old Great Dane got a fist size lump on his hip. Within 3 weeks of using this product the lump is completely gone! I noticed he also has an increase in energy since taking the supplement.
Lumps and Bumps
I really wanted this to work but it did absolutely nothing for the bumps on my mini Schnauzer, . She has what she first had and now there’s more.. very hard to get a capsule down her but did it religiously and NOTHING !!! NO , I would not recommend this product !!
THIS PILL REALLY WORKS
My name is Hershey, I’m a corgi, 11 years old, I have a few bumps on my chest and half a size of an orange on my belly side, I was feeling so miserable, but since mommy got me Lumps & Bumps and turmeric pills, wrapped in my favorite cheese, I noticed that my bumps are getting smaller in size, my vet told me it is benign and mommy shouldn’t be worried about it much, but they were getting huge every time I see them, these magic pills are wonderful, I have more years of happiness to come, God Bless those genius that created those magic pills for doggies with issues like me, Love, Hershey
This stuff WORKS!
I have a 10 yr old male Bassett Hound who's had small fatty tissue bumps growing over parts of his body through most of his life. Now that he's in his elder years and less active the growths have been growing more frequent and growing larger. My business has me occasionally traveling around the country and was gone for 6 weeks this summer doing work in response for Hurricane IDA. When I picked him up from the pet sitter I noticed a rather large new lump on his head. I ordered Lumps and Bumb's and that growth is now barely visible. If you want to keep your fuzzy little love one from looking like a Leper I highly recommend trying this product. It works!!! Larry & FlashHound
Bumps on dog
I am almost through the first bottle. A small bump on my dogs head has disappeared and two large bumps on his torso behind his front legs appear to be softer although the same size. I am going to continue using this product for now to see if it decreases those large bumps
Seems to be working
It's been a month and seems to be working. Going to try it for 2 or 3 more months. If it keeps going down, will keep her on it and try it for my other dogs small ones.