Creative Science Wartsoff Wart Dog & Horse Ointment, 4-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps remove proud external warts.
- Painless topical application.
- Easy to apply for hassle-free treatment.
- Suitable for horses, cattle, goats and sheep.
- Comes in a convenient 4-oz jar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Antimicrobial Horse Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.67Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- Banixx Dog, Cat, Poultry & Horse Wound Care Spray, 16-oz bottle$18.95Chewy Price$19.66List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Cut-Heal Pad Heal Extreme Endurance Protection Dog & Horse First Aid Treatment, 8-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- 3M Veterinary Elastic Dog, Cat & Horse Adhesive Tape, 6 count, 2-in$20.99Chewy Price
- Nu-Stock Pierce's All Purpose Horse Ointment, 12-oz bottle$14.24Chewy Price$14.80List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- E3 Medicated Wound Cream, 6-oz bottle$14.78Chewy Price
- FlexTran Animal Care Ring Out Ringworm & Fungus Control Horse Skin Care Concentrate, 4-oz bottle$19.90Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.90Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Soothing Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Curicyn All-Purpose Dog, Cat, Bird & Horse Eye Care Solution, 2-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Farnam Wonder Dust Dog & Horse Wound Care Powder, 4-oz bottle$7.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Farnam Swat Dog & Horse Fly Repellent, 7-oz tub$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- EquiFit AgSilver CleanTalc Horse Powder, 8-oz bottle$30.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Inert Ingredients||Cupric Sulfate, Inert Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Sulfur (73%), Mineral Oil (25%), Pine Oil (2%).||Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter...||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Stearic Acid...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
This stuff works!
We decided to try this instead of surgery to remove a large wart on our dog. We started treatment Tuesday evening and Friday morning the wart just came off in my fingers while applying the ointment. Based on other reviews I thought it would take weeks! Very satisfied!
Wartsoff wart ointment
Just started using this ointment on a very large papilloma that's on my dog's leg. I've just been putting it on once a day and have to keep it covered so she doesn't lick it. It seems to be starting to eat away at the wart already, so I would recommend it in hopes it will keep working and dissolve it completely.
Removed skin tags
Purchased to help remove skin tags on our dachshund. So far it's helping and they are beginning to disolve.
My French bulldog’s warts on his face had been getting bigger, and I didn’t want to pay an overpriced vet visit to have them frozen off. Within days they started drying up and shrinking. Been just over a week and they are much less visible and I imagine will be all the way gone in a week. Easy to apply with a Q tip. Doesn’t seem to bother him. So glad we found this.
Be gone nasty head warts!
I only apply it once daily instead of the recommended twice because my dog has two persistent warts on his head and one bleeds. Also this product is greasy and my lab/husky looks like he has hair gel in all day. After a week, it does appear to be shrinking one of the warts, the other just looks more pink.
Working but slowly
I’ve been using on my 13 y/o Golden for 2 weeks. He has 2 large warts on his head that had been growing for almost a year. Very happy with the 75% reduction in size on both warts. I was expecting it to flake and fall off, but instead it is just shrinking. I wipe off each time with benzoyl peroxide and then reapply ointment. Cautiously optimistic that it will clear up completely. The downside—It is greasy and my other Golden keeps licking it.
After waiting several months for my lab's cauliflower looking wart by his ear (just outside of the canal) to fall off (vet said it would), I finally gave in and purchased Warts Off. I followed directions as written on the label but found that applying cream on entire wart 2x/day was too much for my guy as the inside flap of his ear was scabbing. Now on the 2nd week, I apply 1x day with a Qtip just around the bottom and lightly around the wart it doesn't seem to bother the flap. The wart bleeds a bit but is shrinking. I'm giving it a few more weeks in hope that it finally shrinks to nothing or falls off.
Wart Off for dogs and cows.
No improvement. It sucks. Would not recommend it. Should of for something else instead.
Ordered yesterday, package go here today. Amazing!! So thankful for the speed. Idk if it works yet, the cream. But I put it on her today, and it didn't irritate my dog at all. Good signs. Fingers crossed cuz the wart keeps growing.
No progress yet
Nothing is happening yet. I’m using as directed. I’ll keep trying.