Nature Gnaws Beef Bully Sticks 5-6-in Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains single-ingredient 100% natural beef, so there’s no need to wonder what your dog’s ingesting.
- Chewing on Bully Sticks fights plaque and tartar buildup, keeping your dog’s dental health in check.
- Beef pizzle dog treats pack a punch of natural meaty flavor and are long lasting.
- Free of chemicals, additives, and artificial ingredients, making them a fantastic alternative to rawhide.
- Great as a training reward, stimulation for the mind, stress reliever, anxiety buster and source of long lasting entertainment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$19.79Chewy Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Small Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 5 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 12" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$30.49Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 15 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Redbarn 12" Odor-Free Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$11.73Chewy Price$11.14Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Odor-Free 12" Angus Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 12 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Cow Ears Dog Chew Treats, 15 count$25.38Chewy Price$24.11Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 8 count$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick 7" Dog Treat, 3 count$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Roasted Beef Shin Bone 8" Dog Treats, 3 count$16.99Chewy Price$22.20List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||High Protein||High-Energy, Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Don't purchase the 1lb bag
We've ordered this brand of bully sticks for a while now and they have always seemed like they were good quality and as described (we've tried different sizes). I wanted some larger ones so I tried both the large bag of 10ct and a 1lb bag for extra value, but the 1lb bag has a ton of short 3-4 inch pieces and some I wouldn't consider "large" either, so it just doesn't seem worth it.
True bully sticks
I ordered this brand for the first time, in search of a replacement for the bully sticks I had ordered for years that have now changed, in a bad way. These are very thin and didn't last more than a few minutes (I have big dogs/heavy chewers). However there were 19 in the package, and at about $1 each, it's a good value. My 3 dogs get bully sticks fairly often, so from a caloric perspective, thin isn't such a bad thing. Especially when I'm using them more as a treat than as a "keep the dogs busy for a while". I will see if this brand has a thicker option as well, because they seem to offer legit bully sticks.
I want to give these 5 stars, but I can't get over the smell to do that. My puppies absolutely love them, yet I can't be in the same room with them. They smell SO BAD. Like manure. Every. Stick. And the smell doesn't go away. EVER. And unfortunately, while these are natural and good for my dogs, I will not be buying any more from this brand.
Not sure why this brand smells so bad. It smells like you went out to the woods and brought in a piece of a rotten animal. My girl eats them, but then again she's gross and I have to pull the nastiest things out of her mouth.
If you can overcome the smell
I have a mini aussie puppy that has a need to chew. These do the trick; however, and it's a big one for me, they stink! I won't have them in my house. So we have to go outside to let him chew on them. The next purchase will have to be for the odorless.
Chewy Beef Bully sticks
My little bulldog loves these chews, they last quite awhile and she loves them
I give my pup a bully stick when l run errands which keeps her busy and happy while I'm away
Love these chews
My dog loves these treats, it takes her hours to go thru one on them. Also her teeth are looking so white and shinny, these are great for dental hygiene.