Nature Gnaws Beef Trachea Chews 3" Dog Treats, 12 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These mouthwatering dog treats were oven-baked and made with 100% natural beef.
- 100% all-natural and free of hormones, preservatives and chemicals.
- Nature Gnaws offer a perfect alternative to traditional, overly processed rawhides.
- The texture and thickness help remove plaque and tartar to improve your best bud’s dental health.
- The firm texture and crunchiness help remove plaque and tartar to improve your dog’s dental health, stimulate the mind, offer a great training reward and stress relief for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.76Chewy Price$2.62Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS 12-in Beef Gullet Braided Twist Dog Chew Treats, 6 count$36.15Chewy Price$34.34Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Gullet Dog Treats, 25ct$23.74Chewy Price$22.55Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Junior Beef Bladder Stick Dog Chew Treats, 24 count$36.15Chewy Price$34.34Autoship Price
- Pet Center 4-5" Hickory Smoked Cowbone Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 10 count$17.81Chewy Price$16.92Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Flat Beef Gullet Dog Chew Treats,12-in, 50 count$54.62Chewy Price$51.89Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Beef Knee Caps Dog Treats, 12 count$26.46Chewy Price$25.14Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Stuffed Gullets with Junior Bully Dog Treats, 12-in, 25 count$112.58Chewy Price$126.50List Price$106.95Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Stuffed Gullets Dog Treats, 25 count, 12-in$90.34Chewy Price$126.50List Price$85.82Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Monster Pig Ears Dog Treats, 4 count$26.25Chewy Price$24.94Autoship Price
- Nandi Nguni Beef Tendon Chews Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Tripe Twists 9 - 10" Dog Treats, 20 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Trachea||Beef Gullet.||Beef Tendon.||Beef Tendon.||Beef Paddywack|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||—|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
I ordered some really large "trachea" chews as well for big dogs and these smaller ones for my little indoor dogs and they were the BIGGEST HIT for all of them. Granted one dog is a 4lb Chihuahua so the chew was as big as her head but she didn't care, she pranced all over house with this "big" chew in her mouth and it lasted her about 1 week, clearly because of her size.....my other indoor dog a 9lb Pomeranian, again, huge fan, she made her's last for a couple days. Lastly my old senior 15 year old 18lb Shih-Tzu, luckily he still has all his teeth, but his lasted a good 3-4 hours. Overall, extremely happy with the size and product in general. I highly recommend these for anyone who has a dog they love. They do smell, clearly its a dead dried up animal part, but I don't recommend you let your bed sleeping dogs bring them into bed to chew....plus they get wet/slimy and release "oil" or ?? whatever is in them, and it's not the best thing to find on your pillow, under sheets or just in the middle of your bed in general.
Dog Liked them
My dog like them. She would have liked them even more if they were tubes I could stuff and freeze. I stuffed a few, but most were opened on the long side. I've ordered tracheas from Chewy in the past and they worked great. Unfortunately, they are no longer available. Was this the luck of the bag I received or are they all like this? I'm going to try a different brand next time I order.
A house fave
Yuki loves these treats. I noticed her gums bleed less when I go to brush them after giving her these a few times a week so I know it must be helping her dental health. The size is the perfect serving for her (she’s 15 lbs) when I got the larger size it made her poop less firm but no issue with the 3” pieces. I also don’t notice a smell in the house when eating it but I do when she gives me kisses right after.
Pups don’t like
Sad our pups do not like the trachea treats. Filled them with their favorite food, they eat the filling and not the trachea.
Got a mixed bag of beef. My dog likes them all except the tracheas. Weird.
Puppy loves them!
My puppy usually gets bored quickly with chews but he loves these! They don't last as long now that he's bigger but they still keep his attention for a good 10 min.
My dog didn't like these
I know people with dogs who absolutely love these, so I tried a bag for my 14 lb mixed breed dog. He was excited with the 1st one, but since that has refused them. Even tried using various fillings.
Flora would not eat this
For some reasons the batch that I got was darker in color and smelly. My dog likes trachea but she would not eat this one,
My dogs are obsessed with these!
We have been running out of bones in quarantine and I wanted to try something new! My dogs are obsessed with these! They last a while and my dogs are pumped to get them out of the bag. I love that Nature Gnaws are an all natural chew and I don't have to worry about what's in them. I will definitely buy again! These are great!