Nature Gnaws Large Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This single-ingredient treat is sourced from only 100% natural, premium cattle.
- Made without added hormones, preservatives and chemicals.
- Firm texture helps to remove plaque and tartar to support dental health.
- Large bully sticks are ideal for bigger dogs who love to chew.
- Each treat is hand-selected and inspected, then carefully packed in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$19.79Chewy Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Odor-Free 12" Angus Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 12 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 12" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 8 count$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 50 count$149.99Chewy Price$142.49Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 12" Beef Trachea Dog Treat, 12 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$30.49Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Thick Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$21.95Chewy Price$25.05List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 12-in Bully Stick Thick Grade AA , 10 count$51.89Chewy Price$58.95List Price$49.30Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 25 count$201.14Chewy Price$191.08Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free 12" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 3 count$17.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
These are great.
Our dog loves these. They are also mostly odor free! He bugs me every day while I get ready for his stick.
Way thinner than the 5-6” ones
I should have listened to the other reviews and not bought these. They were so thin. My puppy finished in 35 minutes meanwhile the 6” ones take him a few days since he gets tired chewing it
My dog loves these
My dog loves these (just wish they weren't so much money) I also wish that they were individually wrapped (like slim jimms - would make them travel easier). I left the bag open once and they got harder then they are normally are. But I figured out a way to soften them up. Couple hours before I give them to my dog I put one in a bucket of water. Creates another little problem. They become soft and she gobbles them up even faster then normal. LOL - what you going to do.
My dogs absolutely love these I only wish they were more affordable
These bully stick are advertised as big but when I got them they are very skinny skinnier than normal sized ones and some are even split in half and are very skinny dog went right through them less than 5 minutes. For 60 dollars I want my money back.
They are okay
They were to long for my dog and she had a hard time chewing on them. They would be good for a bigger dog, but not for my 13 pound dog, she needs to stay with the smaller ones.
Not really Large
Affordable but they go quick, easily 1/5 the diameter of the Large sold at my pet store. My medium/small dog finishes these in 15-30 minutes.
Not Large as advertised
I have purchased this brand in smaller qty bags and have been happy with the thickness. The thicker they are, the longer it takes my dog to finish it - which is the point, right?. This bag was super thin and my pup goes through them in 15 minutes. I'll be trying another brand.
Mixed sizes not consistent with promise of thick bully sticks
I previously gave this brand high marks for providing consistently thick bully sticks. This package, though, the results were noticeably mixed. Several were quite a bit smaller than other pieces, about the thickness of a large straw, while others were the promised "thick" size about the size of a magic marker or wider. Still a fine product -- my dogs love bully sticks and they do not care what size they are -- but this time around the brand gets low marks on consistently providing the promised thickness.
Smells like Manure
My dog doesn't like the odor free bully sticks so I'm no stranger to smelly bully sticks and honestly don't even mind them usually, I've just gotten used to it. But these are a whole other level and remind me of being in the middle of a farm the second you open the bag. Smells up the entire apartment. Also they vary a lot in size, some are way too thin and small to give to him while others are normal. Mostly writing this review to remind myself never to order again haha