Nature's Logic Canine Beef Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural formula made free of chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals or amino acids. Plus, the kibble and packaging are produced with 100% renewable electricity.
- Contains minimally processed food, such as dried kelp, blueberries, spinach and cranberries.
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes added after cooking help maintain proper digestion.
- Grain-inclusive formula contains non-GMO millet, a low glycemic grass seed.
- MSG-free formula made free of hydrolyzed proteins, corn, wheat, rice or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Logic Canine Lamb Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Chicken Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Chicken Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Original Option Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$111.99Chewy Price$106.39Autoship Price
- Zignature Trout & Salmon Meal Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Duck & Salmon Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Venison Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealTaste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Beef Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$53.88Chewy Price$51.19Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Grain-Free/Freeze-Dried Dog Food Pre-Mix, 8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$56.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Zignature Lamb Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$87.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price$83.59Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Original Adult Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Millet, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...||Lamb Meal, Millet, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Pork Meal, Millet, Pork Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken Meal, Millet, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Turkey Meal, Millet, Turkey Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||—||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Pork, Meat||Pork, Rabbit, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
39 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
271 Customer Reviews
Excellent Nutrition! - but she doesn't like it
This food hits ALL the nutrition points and ingredients I'm looking for. After losing a 5 year old pittie mix to DCM, (enlarged heart) I've done extensive research in what to give my new puppy and what ingredients I absolutely will not, WILL NOT ever allow our Baby to eat. Nature's Logic has none of those evil ingredients! That said, she does not like this flavor, nor the rabbit or pork. I'm going to try the turkey. Please do not take her dislike of this food as any indication. This rescue puppy, and her brother from what I've heard, are SUPER PICKY! She won't even eat peanut butter, bacon, or cheese! This food is expensive, but do were Bear's heart medications. This is the BEST food for your dog! I hope your doggie loves it.
Great food for my small breed dogs
My vet recommends Nature’s Logic, and it’s a local pet food company - so that’s a yes. My Coton de Tulear, and Peekapoo both eat this well, with a tablespoon of the wet food mixed in. The dogs’ stools are compact, not bulky and foamy as with cheaper quality dog food. Less messy to pick up in the yard. I’m happy to get quick delivery to my front door.
White crumbly poop
Normally I purchase the duck version and it is great. Decided to try the beef and it was awful. Her poop became dry and white. I kept finding poop balls all over my house and this never happens. I actually threw the rest of the bag in the garbage. Also, we switched back to the duck version, no more poop balls or white crumbly poop. Absolutely awful!!
White crumbly poop. Too much calcium for most dogs
4 Dogs of different breeds ages and genders all had the same issue. Found out that most people saw that same thing in their dogs. The company needs to fix their calcium issues. White dog poop was something we fixed a decade a ago in dog food.
Healthy Happy Pups
My 5 yr old American Eskimo and 1yr old miniature poodle love Natures Logic. I started buying it when my Poodle was a puppy because it’s made for all stages of life, and my dogs like to share food. I feel it’s been a very good and healthy choice
Happy to have switched!
We recently switched to Nature's Logic and have been extremely happy with the change. We picked Nature's Logic for several reasons. We wanted a grain inclusive food that did not include common allergens or legumes. We also chose based on the 5 star review from Dog Food Advisor. Since making the change, we've had no more issues with diarrhea. Would highly recommend trying!
Nature's Logic Beef
I really like this product but the beef doesn't agree with my pup. I had been using the Lamb version prior but decided to try the beef to change the protein. His poops have not been good with the beef so I'm going back to the Lamb.
Food & Treats
I wanted to change my fur babies food because he seemed to be eating less. I picked Logic because he also likes their treats. I use a little topping in the morning but just dry food in evening. He adjusted to the transfer and change of only Logic's without any problems. We like change so I'm sure our pets do also!
Natures Logic Beef
Before feeding Nature's Logic my dog would periodically throw up bile therefore the food we were feeding was too acidic. As soon as we changed his food to Nature's Logic he quit throwing up. Thanks Chewy
My dog has enjoyed this food for the last several years. Our vet says it is a healthy, good choice. However a few weeks ago, upon opening a new bag, my dog won't eat it. She'll eat anything else. Formula change?